Ch. 101 - The Sea's Desperate Cries!

█████████████

The Sea's Desperate Cries! (1)

████████████

Iron's expression was a mix of complicated emotions as he stared at the God that asked him for death. However, despite the bitterness in his face, his mana still moved continuously. His hard and tough steel mana covered and strengthened his body from his arms, to his legs, to his body, to his head and to every organ inside his body.

"Hoo..."

Iron slowly opened his eyes after his entire body was covered with his black steel mana. Then, he released his divine power that was absorbed and amplified by the Sea Orb. Iron's divine power flowed inside the Sea Orb, just like a river flowing into the sea, and met with the divine power that was blocked deep inside the orb. The Sea Orb started to strengthen and amplify the divine power that flowed in it by 10, 100 and 1000 times.

At first, the force that his divine power emitted was weak. It was weak enough to be eaten quickly by the contaminated mana front he colossal dimensional gate. However, once his divine power met with the Sea Orb and got amplified countless of times, it was given a power strong enough to eat away at the contaminated mana in the area. It was as if the divine power was saying 'I'm above you!' as it showed a level that was far higher than the contaminated mana as it purified the surrounding area.

Divine power.

Purification magic.

And Phoenix's purification magic.

Thanks to Iron's amplified divine power, the wizards' purification magic and the priests' divine power, fought against one common enemy, the contaminated mana and purified it explosively.

The Sea Orb also acted as a transmitter as it spread the red sacred light from Iron's divine power over Atlantis. And as this light spread, the monsters and bizarre creatures that came out of the dimensional gate began to suffer.

Uwoooooo!

―Kuwooooooh!

―Kieeeeck!

As the amplified purification power continuously expanded, the contaminated mana turned into purified mana which was then absorbed back into the Sea Orb and used as the driving force that fueled the purification power.

The creatures from the dimensional gate felt a great sense of crisis when the Sea Orb became the central axis that drove the infinite cycle of purification. If this state continued, it would affect the dimensional gate. So, the contaminated beings began to act boldly and fearlessly.

The string that connected the dimensional gate to the Sea Orb was cut off, effectively abandoning Atlantis. Since the dimensional gate was already completed, they did not need any help from Atlantis and the Sea Orb anymore helping them make this ruthless decision.

Creak!

The floating Atlantis began to creak in protest as the tens of thousands of strings that connected it to the dimensional gate began to get cut off one by one.

Originally, the power that maintained Atlantis was the Sea Orb. However, the power in the Sea Orb had been sucked into the dimensional gate so it was now being maintained with contaminated mana. Because of this, the island began to collapse as soon as the ties to the dimensional gate had been cut off. This situation led to problems arising with the mermaids, who had been using the contaminated mana to their heart's content.