Ch. 133/135 - West's Frontlines in Crisis

█████████████

West’s Frontlines in Crisis (1)

█████████████

The solid and sturdy Western frontline.

Unlike the North who had the image of being the strongest, the Western Army had the image of being the sturdiest in the Empire. The army that stayed in place despite countless howls and cries. That was the Western Army.

And that Western frontline is breached?

Everyone was shocked by the news.

“I can’t believe that the West has been breached! What the hell is going on?!”

The communications officer immediately relayed what he had heard after hearing Crimson’s outburst.

“An internal attack had broken their frontline.”

“Internal?”

“Yes, sir. The Western front seemed to fail to hold out when monsters came down on them from the Center.”

“How the hell… tell me more about it!”

The communications officer shook his head in apology at Crimson’s words.

“I’m sorry, sir. We don’t know much details since the information was urgently sent by the Western Command.”

“Contact the West right now…”

“We’ve tried to do that but we can’t contact anyone. We tried to find other ways to contact them but… the Command is not responding at all.”

Crimson gritted his teeth at the words of the communications officer.

“Is it confirmed that the monsters truly came from the Center?”

“…The communication that we received clearly stated that sir.”

Crimson held his head as he collapsed back into his chair after hearing the communications officer’s confirmation.

Earth-shattering silence enveloped the entire conference hall.

News about the Western front being breached soon began to spread all throughout the Command.

Perhaps it was because the news was too shocking that everyone focused on the West to learn about the situation in detail. Because of this, they were able to gather a lot of information. They were finally able to infer the current situation in the West by gathering the information that they had all collected.

Just when everyone was having a meeting trying to find out what to do about the situation in the West…

“New information! The… The South is also facing a crisis from the sudden appearance of mysterious creatures! The Southern Army is urgently gathering all of its troops to fight but they’re still in a difficult situation.”

“Did those mysterious creatures come from the Center?”

“Th… That’s right!”

The communications officer immediately answered Crimson’s question.

Silence immediately covered the entire conference hall. No one here was so tactless that they wouldn’t understand the reason why Crimson asked such a question.

‘Is the Center crazy?’

This thought flashed in the heads of everyone present in the conference hall.