THANK YOU! (+ sneak peek at the next book)

WE HAVE OFFICIALLY REACHED THE END OF INTUITION!!!

This has genuinely been such a crazy journey, and I couldn't have done it without all of the amazing support, so thank you so so so much for reading my silly little story. 

I would also like to give special thanks to  DxrkHorizon04
They've been a huge support in my writing of this. Plus they have their own Rex and Hunter stories (that you should totally check out- they're on their profile)

Anyway with all of the cheesy stuff out of the way, who wants a sneak peek at the new book?

This is a sneak peak at: Impulse - Book 2 - Sergeant Hunter

_____

The streets of Nar Shaddaa were cold and dark. Shadows loomed above the many heads of the civilians making their way around. Critters scuttled around in the dark gloomy alleyways, right alongside the woeful souls who had lost their livelihoods to the bright flashing lights of the casinos.

The city planet was a potent hive of villainy and scum. Hidden in the shadows was a cloaked figure. The figure darted down a few alleyways, then up a ladder. Now gaining speed, the figure danced across the rooftops, one would be mistaken in thinking they were merely frolicking.

Further down the way of buildings, four armored men appeared. The shortest, rather broad shouldered, with distinctive armor painted with blacks, whites, and reds, gave the other men a signal. The other three men split off, the largest of the group heading back down the ladder they had just climbed, along with the bespectacled one. The thinnest of the group took out his sniper rifle, running off to find a perch in the same direction as the other two.

The broad shouldered man, clearly the leader, bent down to the ground, brushing it and picking up what looked to be a strand of fine brown hair. Bringing it closer to his face, he examined it before allowing it to drift to the ground as he dropped it to resume his chase.

The cloaked figure continued to dart across the rooftops, they turned their head to find the armored man behind them. Picking up the pace, they could feel their heart thumping nervously somewhere in their stomach. 

The figure dodged and darted, eventually losing the man. They came across a starfighter- a Modified Omicron by the looks of it. They noticed the open door, and snuck in, heading straight for the control panel to hotwire it. 

There was a cough from behind them. They whipped their head up to be faced with the broad shouldered clone from earlier. He didn't speak a word, and neither did she. The pair were locked in a silent competition. Who would break first? The man did.

"Are you going to give me the intel back? Or are we gonna have to do this the hard way?" 

.............

You'll just have to read the next book to find out what happens next <3

I'd like to thank everyone one last time; this has been such a fun and amazing journey, and I've learnt so much as a writer. This isn't the end, I'll still be uploading little bits of bonus content and fixing errors while I work on getting the new book out. 

Anyway, with that being said, I hope you enjoyed, peace and love <3