~ Introduction ~

Hello and welcome to Intuition - Book 1!!!

Now first of all, this is an OC insert... But I swear up and down that it won't be 'twelve year old that just discovered what an OC is' or anything. 

The primary focus of this story will be on Rex, and the OC Lenora. The other books will have a focus on other OCs and their companions, but there will be smaller stories relating to those OCs within this book, as the books are going to be (roughly) in timeline order, we are beginning in roughly season 4, with some flashbacks or mentions of the previous seasons. (so book 2 will be after the clone wars, and centered around the bad batch, and the next few books will be after that, and so on).

Oh and one final note- originally I had trigger warnings at the head of each chapter, but I've found it can lead to unwanted spoilers so I'll be moving them to the comment section. Stay safe and enjoy reading <3

Anyway with that out of the way here's the introductions to the current OCs (there will be more that appear later, but the way that this is written they won't have time for a proper introduction- we're going straight into things)

****

{Lenora} 

Our main character, Lenora, she/her is a clone from a project abandoned by the Kaminoans after the client called it off (there'll be a more in depth 'dramatic backstory' later I promise). She now serves as a field medic for the 501st battalion, who greatly appreciate her bedside manner, which is famously better than Kix's.

It was so hard to find good in so pics that I just drew her armor myself </3 (apologies for the quality, I'm not an artist </3)

{Kie'sha}

{Kie'sha}

Kie'sha will receive an introduction of her own, but a short backstory is probably in order. Kie'sha Lenn, She/her, is the best friend of Ahsoka Tano. A half-pantoran Jedi padawan, Kie'sha has pale, almost blue-ish skin with golden markings, and dark black hair.

The #fit: 

(just pretend it's being worn by someone who even remotely fits the description ok? <3)

{Calliope}

Calliope (Cali) Tesna, she/they, is the head mechanic of the 501st, she has a bit of a habit of getting into trouble, which landed her with a best friend in Lenora, and the title of Kix's 'star patient'. 

Here's the rough design I came up with (again, apologies for the quality, I'm no artist):

{Lenora's sisters, more specifically Stellia}

Now, given that Lenora is a clone, she has many sisters- 20 to be exact. Her sisters are almost exact replicas of her, with a little variation here and there. The sister that she is the closest with is Theta-6, more commonly known as Stellia- Stellia has a rather rebellious attitude, and struggles with authority. Stellia and Lenora's other sisters will receive their own introductions within the book.

***

As I said, those are just the OCs for now, there are more (but you aren't ready for that yet ;))

Oh also, not to be that guy, but I really really appreciate it when people interact with my work, it's super helpful to receive feedback, and really encouraging to see people getting involved, plus it boosts the story to more people! So if you want, feel free to comment and vote- I will be responding and interacting with comments as much as I can <3 or don't, I can't control you.

Anyway with all the housekeeping over, let's get on with the story! 

Peace and love <3