[Chapter 12 - Mumble]

_____

~~~~

Lenora entered the carrier with her helmet under her arm. Just last night her pauldron had been painted with the medic's symbol, but the rest of her armor remained untouched- with the exception of the weld marks from where she had to make some adjustments. Inside the carrier, she was faced with a small togruta girl.

"Hey, um- are you a stowaway or something?"  Lenora asked the girl, trying her best not to come off as confrontational.

"Nope! I'm being sent to give an important message to my new master." 

"Master?"

"You know, my Jedi master? I'm a padawan." 

"Uhh- sorry tiny, It's my first day, I don't know too much about the Jedi."  Lenora confessed awkwardly.

"Is it your first day on the job or your first day in this galaxy..." the girl mumbled.

"Hey! It's not my fault I've been stuck on Kamino my whole life." 

"You're a clone? I thought they were meant to- well- look the same." 

 "It's a long story- I'm not the same kind of clone, I'm from a different project." Lenora smiled sadly at the memory.

"Oh..." 

There was a short silence while the carrier took off, but as soon as they were on their way out the togruta girl broke the silence once again- "So what's your name?"

"Lenora, what about you?"

"Ahsoka Tano." 

"Well, Ahsoka Tano, I'm sure it's going to be a pleasure to work with you."

The girls continued to chat as the ship made its decent onto Chrystophsis. Eventually they landed on the surface, Ahsoka stepped out first. 

Lenora saw from the open door what looked to be two Jedi, one taller with dark clothing and brown hair, the other a little shorter with light armor and ginger hair. 

The ginger one spoke up first- "A youngling? I thought we ordered in a medic?"

"That would be me." Lenora stepped out with her helmet on, wanting to avoid any more questions about her clone-ness at the moment.

"Then... who are you supposed to be?" the darker Jedi asked.

"I'm Ahsoka, master Yoda sent me. I was told to tell both of you that you must get back to the Jedi temple immediately- there's an emergency."

"Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but we're in a bit of an emergency right here." The brown haired Jedi replied, full of sass.

"Yes, our communications have been a bit unreliable, but we've been calling for help." The ginger stated.

Lenora began to zone out as the three continued bickering- that was until she was tapped on the shoulder by a trooper, who informed her that the Captain was waiting for her at a lookout post. 

''''

"So you're the new medic?" the captain stood before Lenora, his distinctive armor setting him apart from his fellow troopers.