Chapter 116: L'amour dans le noir

~~Damien/Ronan~~

Damien groaned into Marie's mouth, their kisses intense and hot as his hand at the back of her waist clenched in her lifted skirts.

"Nnnngh- I can see why-" she inhaled softly as she arched her back against him in a way that made his head spin. "Why Sebastian was always so lustful with women."

"Oh?" He whispered against her lips, unable to help the smile against her. "Why do you say that?"

"Because- having this- it makes me-" she ended with a lewd noise that had his breath shuddering in his lungs in reaction.

I can't believe this is happening- she willingly- for us- both of us- Ronan had awoken again, staying silent through what has happened because he'd been too terrified of distracting Damien.

"I know-" Damien groaned against her mouth as he dove in for another kiss as if he might starve without her taste.

"Do you feel the same?" Marie asked breathlessly against him, her hand moving along his chest to undo the buttons of his shirt, moaning when she slid her touch along the bare skin of his chest, fingers dancing along his scars delicately.

Feel what... the same- it was getting difficult to think- OH- "I think I can control it better than Sebastian." Damien chuckled wryly. "He's very impulsive. Besides, he was lustful far before I bit him." He grinned.

Marie gave an airy laugh of amusement at that. "He sure is impulsive..." she smiled, and suddenly her kisses were trailing along his jaw, her hands sliding the shirt from his shoulders to expose more of his chest to her.

His hands itched to undo her dress as well, his fists clenching further into the ruffled skirts bunched up against him. He wanted to undress her, to see her beautiful pale skin in the dim light. What he would give to see her naked with her beautiful blue eyes looking down at him, her hair cascading down her shoulders and along her breasts.

The thought made Ronan groan in yearning as well, but they were patient... because this was delicate. The last thing either of them wanted was to hurt Marie or scare her.

He let out a rough growling sound as her mouth trailed to his neck, her hands at his chest growing more bold.

"Mon ange, s'il te plaît-" he gasped out, unable to help the shifting of his hips beneath her as he tried to adjust his erection against her.

"Mmmm I do love it when you switch to French." Marie smiled against his skin. "You like this, huh? My mouth against your neck? Or maybe you like me on top of you..." she said huskily.

"All of it." Damien's voice was rough, a growl lacing his words as he spoke. "You set the pace, ma chère."

Marie let out a soft sound of affection that he was being so considerate of her issues. "You truly are such a gentle man." She said softly against his lips. "I love how safe I feel with both of you. So fierce and bold, yet soft when you need to be." She sighed happily.

"Both of us want you to be happy." He said, running one of his hands along her back, feeling the strings of her corset beneath his fingers. He tugged at them a bit, a rough feral sound escaping him in yearning.

The sound didn't scare her, in fact it made her giggle, her cheeks flushed and her eyes turning wild as she smiled. "I kind of like that I can drive you so crazy with hardly touching you." She said breathlessly.

"Y-you like it?" Damien panted softly as her hands traveled lower, her fingers tracing against the scars along his chest and belly. His abs clenched as her touch drifted over them, and he couldn't help the low moan that escaped him.