-Story-

(I do have a drawing I made of my OC, but it doesn't fit the art style that much, but well, I tried.)

(She'll where a mix of the top left and lower right most of the time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(She'll where a mix of the top left and lower right most of the time.)

Camael's life is not easy is it?

"--and there is my drawing room but no one goes in it since it has super secret drawings in it oh that is my bedroom do you have a bedroom I've never seen you before how do you know daddy why do you have a towel around your neck I think you should use a scarf if you are cold but hell is not that cold so I don't know why'd you be cold you know I like ice cream, those are cold this only cold things I've ever touched daddy told me about ice in heaven that seems ni--"

Camael's ears would be bleeding if that was possible, the tiny little devil spawn of Lucifer having made her shoulders her personal perch and a little hand holding each of her horns.

And she has been talking for only heaven knows how long without seeming to even take a breath.

"Since when did I agree to babysit?" She asked herself, sitting on a couch while waiting for the king of hell to ask his wife for a solution to her problem, knees crossed, chin in her palm... And an annoying child that always had something to say.

She was wondering about grabbing that staff with the apple Lucifer left behind and shoving the fruit into the young child's mouth but she's scared she'd actually eat that shit and keep on talking to her.

"--Are you daddy's family he talked a lot about his family and missing them-" "Stop." She finally interrupted. 

Grabbing the little girl and taking her off her shoulder, ah... Much better, sitting on her lap and SILENCE!!

"Charles was it?"

"Charlie!"

"Yeah whatever, if I tell you a story will you stop talking?" She jabbed her pointer fingers into the girl's cheeks, only getting an excited laugh back and kicking her little feet.

"Heaven help me because Lucifer sure won't." She thought. "Well at the start there were beautiful angels."

Charlie's eyes seemed to sparkle with wonder, making Camael wish such innocence could be protected from the harsh world.

"And your father was one of them. Not the strongest, not the brightest nor the most cunning, but he was the most beloved from all his siblings. Always having a heart of gold and a mind more vast then any of us. But his ideas were to dangerous and so he was shunned. The elders didn't let him in the creation of the human world, only a spectator."

"That's sad..."

"Yes it is, and I let it happen without a second thought even as he begged me to believe him on what good this could bring... And so the first man and woman were created, Adam and Lilith without the touch of your father. Adam tho wanted control, Lilith to submit to him and do as told but she didn't, she ran away."

"Was she lost?"

"No, a broken hearted angel found her, kindred spirits in a world trying to silence their voice and together they gifted Eve, Adam's new life with a gift without the knowledge of the repercussion free will would bring to the world. Sin was born from that action and Lucifer shouldered the blame, cast out of heaven by my own hands without a single look towards his stretched out hand begging to explain."

The same hand Sera refused to take as she begged to plead her case, the same hurt yet hateful eyes that turned away while she fell down into hell bellow.

"Hmm?" She asked, pulled from her thought by the child tugging on her sleeve.

"But you are here now." Charlie repeated herself.

"Yeah I am. Lucifer was cast down to hell for all of eternity, to see only the evil of his creation and never to good. He lost his spark but Lilith, your mother, sang her way into the heart of the people leading to heaven's fear and sending exterminations to keep the population under control... I was one of them for some time, doing my job with pride until I was framed for crimes I'd never commit. That day I know what pain I caused your father as no one would listen to me nor hear my please as the gates of heaven closed and I was banished from the golden city."

A sigh.

"Is that why you came here?"

"No, not really, I just wanted to be in this city to be able to see heaven and remember what they did to me, finding you guys is just a bonus." Jabbing her fingers in her side, making the little girl laugh and try to escape before Camael stopped, lifting her hands. 

"Why were you pushed out?"

"You might be a little to young to hear about that little lady."

----------------------------------------

Lucifer knew his sister would never hurt his little girl... Or so he chose to believe, not wanting her to come along as he didn't know if Lilith would great him with a smile or with screams this time.

This uncertainty about her safety was what made him hurry his steps, almost run into the living room as his nerves were getting the best of him.

"There you are, took you long enough."

With anxious sweat and panting from the hurry, his eyes quickly found the way to the source of the voice.

"Seriously, what do you feed this child? She is more annoying then you are." Camael casually said, leaning against the back of the couch with her arms crossed on it, looking down at the little girl that exhausted herself she talked so much, snoozing away and sprawled out like a star.

Lucifer sighed in relief, throwing her a little palm sized vial she caught.

"Should help mask the color, just drink it but it only lasts for like two three months so keep it topped up, can be bought in cosmetic stores." Since it was a product for powerful demons going to the human realm, making those with black blood turn red to blend in with humans, this time it would help an ex-angel's golden turn red, black and red luckily being the colors of hell.

"Got it, I'll get going now, I'll send you the towel once I've cleaned it of my blood." she said, walking towards the door.

She stopped in front of it with her hand on the door knob.

Looking back over her shoulder to see him put a blanket over his child.

"Hey, Lucifer." She said, opening the door and pushing it open.

"Yeah?" He looked up.

"It... Was good to see you again." She closed the door behind her.

He blinked at the closed door before smiling, already feeling a little less alone.

The Angelic Demon (Lute X F.OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें