Angel AU

(SO!! I hate what I have written for a chapter, and someone gave me the nice idea of writing a one-shot if Camael didn't get kicked out of heaven so you are getting that instead of the shitty official chapter.)

(so we are on the same page, she'll be in the middle outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(so we are on the same page, she'll be in the middle outfit.)

(Now enjoy a 7k word long one shot chapter, I am never doing this again that was too much writing even for me)

"But he is the first man." Sera pleaded to the other angel.

"The first man that tried to blame me!" The little wings covering her eyes snapped open as Camael got into Sera's face, making the other angel bend back to avoid a headbutt. "Is that no in its own? Turning on me? And for what reason? Because I am violent? Because I kill? I am like this because you--" She jabbed her finger in Sera's chest. "-were too weak to do it. Look at me like the angel of death more then you look at Azazel who is the actually angel of death I do not give one shit, someone needs to do this and I took up the mantel. You and I, we are not the same. You are weak, selfish and proud, I became the blade, the strength, the courage heaven needed to be safe from the uprising Lilith brought on... Judge me the day you've done as much for heaven as I have."

Camael was always a temperamental and violent angel, Sera was not stupid, the angels going missing and their files vanishing from the registry, only one was harsh enough to take justice in her own hands.

"You convinced me to let Adam instill these exterminations, I agreed to do them if you let me deal with it, so let me deal with it."

"We can't kick the first man out of heaven, he has not eaten of the fruit."

Camael smacked Sera away with her wings.

"THAT WAS EONS AGO!!" The yell shook heaven, many still had no experience Camael's fury and anger, not knowing the depths it can go too when incurred. "He tried to make me fall today and you--" Jabbing her again. "-were ready to do it." The eyes on her halo and those that appeared in her hair all glared at Sera before she reached up and fixed her hair with a sigh. "You are here to keep heaven in order... I am the strength needed for it... Careful Sera, I might not need you."

"Cam--" "Shut up." She lifted her hand before shaking it and throwing in the air while looking away. "Then tell me, what's the punishment?"

"What?"

"Yeah, I am not letting him off the hook. If I don't get to rip his fucking wings out of his back and throw him after Lucifer to the depths of hell... What's the punishment you'll give him? I'm waiting."

Arms crossed, looking at the other seraphim, the little wings on her head folding down to covering her eyes again but it didn't make her any blinder.

Tapping her fingers on the metal gauntlets as she waited, kicking her heels.

"I'm waiting."

"He... He'll be demoted, lowest rank of angels and he'll need to work his way up."

"Not enough."

The Angelic Demon (Lute X F.OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें