Fight

"You will regret doing this to me. You bunch cunts!" Lute yelled, trying to kick her legs free while being carried now that her head had a bag tied over it and her arms and wings bound with the same rope.

"Shut up bitch."

"Try me assholes! You made a fucking huge mistake with this!"

After a while of fighting back she was frown on the ground, knocking the wind out of her lungs.

Yanked to sit on her knees with a hand on each of her shoulder while the bag was yanked off.

Blinking, the neon lights instead of the warehouse blinding her momentarily.

"And I thought warehouse kidnappings were only in that shitty drama on TV." She muttered, getting socked on the back of the head for talking.

"Now now, be a bit nice to the lady." A voice spoke up, the demons around here all had an almost eagle or at least bird-like shape to their heads with humanoid bodies but the one speaking looked more like an ant with four legs, two arms and a true ant head, only human thing about it was the normal mouth between the pincers.

"Wow you are ugly." Lute muttered, irking the insect demon.

"Now now angel." She felt him yank the head piece off her head, looking at the headband and the horns on it. "Be nice."

"Give that back!"

"Oh? Is it important to you? Tough luck, you won't need it anymore." He threw it over his shoulder.

"I am not of much use to you, it's not like they will come back for me since I am here."

"True, but there is an overlord that would pay us graciously to get you back and keep out mouth shut."

"This overlord, the wildfire would never trade with lowlifes like you, much less for me." The slap to the face made her grin. "What~? Am I annoying you? too bad sugar I am the kidnapped one so I am here to stay." She might be spending a bit too much time with a certain demon.

"You cunt."

"You wanna know why I know she'd never bargain with you?"

"And why?" He grabbed her by the collar as she smiled at him.

"Because she already knows where I am, there is no need for her to need you to tell her."

"Pffff what a bunch of bullshit." He laughed.

"Is it?" Lute smiled at him defyingly even in her position.

The ant glared at her as she smiled back.

Focusing on the deal, if Camael could summon the chain, she could not do the same in the other way? Forcing to call the manifestation of her soul being owned to the surface?

With a deep breath.

"Camael always knows where I am." At the mention of the name, the chain became visible, making her smile more, for once happy to see it.

"You bitch!" The ant said shocked.

Lute knew she'd get in so much trouble from the hateful look she got from all but she couldn't stop smiling huge.

---------------------------------

Camael felt the weight of the chain in her hand, surprised by it but not letting to opportunity go, wrapping it around her wrist twice and flying faster.

---------------------------------------