Again

As much as she loved giving the angel scum a good wake-up call, this was...

"Oh my heavens." If someone listened to her talk, they would have figured out something was up, but no one truly cared for that in the exterminations.

She was staring down the sky darkened by angels, not that much but still more then usual for her.

They'd send a squad of ten or so but she was staring at around the double with one with quite a familiar mask.

"Oh so you came back to play?" She grinned. "Let's play."

She unfolded her wings and flew up to the angels.

"And I thought you'd have thought better then come back to me again. Did you miss me little angel~?" She taunted.

"Shut up! You'll get today!"

A fight in the air, she'd be a bit slower but it will be so fun!

Camael pulled out three golden throwing knives in one hand and a sword in her other.

"Bring it on~"

She did try to not kill the angels, just to avoid their wrath next yeah so.

With a slash through the two that rushed her, they plummeted down with a scream as their wings were severed from their bodies, their screams only stopping when a wet splat sounded... It didn't count as her killing them in heaven's lovely system.

"2." She called out. "How many of you will be lost in this tussle? I count 15 of you left."

She blocked another strike while throwing the knives above the shoulder of the angel, hitting enough across the chest.

"You won't get far if you keep attacking one after the other." She whispered to the close to her, grabbing her throat and squeezing, with a crack, the head dropping to a 90° angle on her neck before dropping it. "That's 4 now little angel, will you let your troops drop at my hands?"

"You cunt!"

"And to say angels aren't supposed to curse... Come at me bitches! And suck on my ghost cock!"

She parried a strike, summoning a second sword and making a scissoring motion to behead them. Smacking a spears out of the way before slicing arms off, leaving those angels since they couldn't hurt her anymore. She flew in their face and head butted an angle before kicking into a building's side and creating a crater filled with golden blood. Another kick blasted a hole through another's stomach.

"9 angels, that's 9 of you that will either never fight again or will drop dead soon."

Throwing her right sword like a spear to pin another angel down on the ground before throwing up her hands and letting an incendiary rain burst through, the screams being cut short by the heat and violence of it. Catching the second sword she had thrown in the air to do that.

"I'd give up angels, I'll let you live if you all leave now."

Lute had trouble putting out the fire on her wings without falling from the air but she did it even if it was now harder to fly with the burnt feathers and the painful burns on her body.

Dammit all, this was supposed to go easily, tire the demon out and strike the killing blow but the she would be going home with dead angels or severely hurt ones with not injury to the demon.

"Come on, the only injury I have are my own fault!" The demon laughed, blood splattering out her mouth and flowing from under the metal collar she wore.

Lute glared at the blood.

With a spear thrown, Camael caught it and smiled, snapping it on her knees.

"I would aim for the wing." She pointed at her single wing flapping twice as hard as the side with two. "That would ground me."

"You insolent fuck!"

Camael just smiled catching the punch and throwing her downward.

Lute having barely gotten to time to stop from hitting the ground before a kick came to the ribs, this time she blocked it with her arms held there.

Smacking on the ground and rolling around on it left scraps and cuts as she got up.

"Shit." The shadow cast by the demon that landed not too far was terrifying, her grin absolutely monstrous.

Looking around before scrambling to run to the fallen angel and rip the sword out of the body to point it at the demon.

"Really? My own weapon against me? I could just unsummon it you know?"

"Shut up you cunt!" But barely lifted the sword in time to block the strike of the owner of it.

Her shoulders and arms shook under the strength as the blades pressing against each other.

"Name's not cunt angel, it's Camael~ you better use it."

"Fuck you!"

"Only if you want sugar~"

Lute punched the demon in the face but that caused her to lose strength in her hold and so the blade was slammed back into her arm, the edge cutting into her.

"That was not nice." 

Camael pulled out a dagger, lifting it up but sighing at the ringing, making all weapons vanish.

It was annoying Lute.

"Will you not finish the job?!" She yelled at her as she was left alive once more.

"Hmm?" She watched her throw the corpse of an angel over her shoulder. "Nah, I gotta clean up before the others realize angels can be killed. Don't you realize there is a reason why only heaven knows that I murder you guys?"

She threw a spear at her but the body of the angel was used as a flesh shield.

"Nah, I would stop, so leave before the gates of heaven shut angel. I don't think other demons are as nice as I am."

"Fuck you."

"I told you, wherever you like."

Camael laughed as a gust of wind from the wings sent her hair around as the angel took off.

"Bye~bye angel." She waved her off. "Nice to see you again~"