Lucien

(I am wondering if I should merk Valentino as I don't like him, and my OC could run that district much better, but what do you think? Should I?)

From a powerful angel to a lowly reject to a position of power once again.

The dinner was almost empty, with only a few patrons in it.

It was a calm day for the tireless waiter Lucien, a sort of bat demon.

(I am using the character Grim from Hollow Knight as the claim.)

His outfit was perfect, a dark blue tailored suit, his cape was newly finished

His little dinner was always clean, always neat, always perfect.

His clients always satisfied, always respectful, always calm... Or so he'd hope for them.

"Bring you ass over here scrawny boy." His wrist was grabbed when he was cleaning off the table of a group of clients.

"Let me go." He tried to pull out of the lizard faced demon's grip as his friends laughed at his struggle.

"Oh come on sugar, don't you want a tip?"

"Which kind?" A friend of the guy threw out, earning a laugh.

"Please, for your own good, I advise you to let me go before it is too late."

"You dare order me around?" He was yanked into the face of the other demon. Sure Lucian was scared but not as much as he should have been without knowing.

"No, I would never, I just advise yo--" A punch sent him down on the ground, cracks created on the porcelain smooth face of his. His platter falling and the plates shattering on the ground.

The rest of the clients only silently watched or ignored what was happened.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!"

And it was like the warning took form.

The little bell of the dinner rang out, making all aware someone else had appeared at the scene.

It was like the air was sucked out of the run and that hell froze over for each demon that would meet her gaze.

The wildfire overlord was a much nicer overlord. She didn't exploit her people to death, didn't murder them for amusement nor go on killing sprees just cause, she did own many of their souls in contracts and was powerful but she had rules, she had demands, she had threats... And all pray for the fools that incur her wrath.

And today's fools were the lizard demon and his entourage.

The four eyes blazed red, the top pair still glaring at the group as the lower pair focused on Lucien, silently crossing the the dinner.