Departure?

Camael sighed.

Unhappy.

More than she should.

Had it really been that long? Seriously?

Watching the hours tick down on the extermination count down.

She didn't like that despite getting along, the angel looked more happy to get away.

She sighed, summoning a few links of the golden chain in her hands, touching them.

She didn't want her too go but it was for soon.

"Well." She spoke up. "It is soon time, I'll just ask you to not try to kill me right away." She half joked.

"I might give you that as a parting gift." Lute said, really happy she would be leaving hell soon.

"Don't worry, I can't tug on your leash anymore." Camael dropping it visibly. "I don't really know how to get rid of such contract but if you leave you can see it as completed as I am no longer holding it." She was an angel after all, she didn't really know the extents of demonic deals since it was an unsaid knowledge of all demons.

Lute would be good enough with this, who cares for a contract when she holds her own leash and can't be tugged on. She'll live with it well enough.

"Alright, nice to see you hold your part of the deal."

"I am not an ugly liar." Camael humorlessly laughed. Lute visibly not understanding the tone but said nothing. "Remember, we are waiting until the near end of the extermination so it looks like you escape me."

"Yep I know I am not an idiot."

"I also need to burn you so it seems like I have been torturing you." Since those were easier to heal with heavenly magic. Demonic weapons cannot kill an angel but it is still a pain to heal from them.

"Yes, it was my idea too." Lute said, not looking forwards to it but it needed to look like she didn't live the nice life down here or Adam being the paranoid asshole he can be might do to her what they did to Vaggie and she was not in the mood for that that's for sure.

As the loud siren sounded, Camael pulled the curtains in and summoned a weapon.

"Stay in here, I gotta do what I do, I'll come back when it is time."

"Sure sure."

Lute watched her go and sat back in the couch.

She was excited to leave hell and yet... Dreaded it?

She'd go back to what was before, she'll be an angel again and not a faker demon, she'd be home again.

Yet when holding the headband with the horns on it... It was an odd feeling.

And she hated to think about it.

So tried to distract herself.

Watching the drama on TV, walking in circles, eating Camael's left overs but the time was going back so slowly!

The ringing of the phone Camael left behind made her jump.

She wanted to leave it to ring after last time she answered, it would soon not be her troubles... But she couldn't... Knowing the jingle.

"It's Lute." She answered, the called ID being Lucien.

Instead of words it was chaotic screams and an explosion that came through before it sounded like he picked up the phone as suddenly she was hearing panting.

"W-where's ma'am?" The whimpery voice of the young demon came.

"Lucien where are you?" She asked back. "You are supposed to hide."

The Angelic Demon (Lute X F.OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें