Rant

"Meeting with the... Sharks at 10." Lute read off the schedule she was holding on the clipboard. 

That princess of hell was way to correct.

Because being the assistant and lieutenant of Adam made her way to qualified at being an assistant for Camael in this empire when each time Lucien was not here all the filling and order when to shit, she didn't like it, practically hiring herself without asking anyone their opinion. 

"And a delivery of cocaine is coming in at 10:40 along with you damned Valentino at 11:20 to get his part of what he has to sell."

"You are way to good at managing things."

"Adam is not as bad as you but he is bad, leaving most preparations to me. I have experience reigning in fuckheads."

One pair of eyes narrowed and the other squinted a bit less as what Lute was calling her.

"What does it feel to have two eyes?"

"What the fuck is that question? Stop distracting yourself."

"Oh come on, with you it can never be pointless chats."

"Yeah? Well when I try you switch the subject, tell me why you were so angry you destroyed the one bathroom in your apartment because I am never asking your weird neighbors to use theirs ever again."

"Them's are fighting girls angel." Camael warned.

"We don't have a choice Camael, we live together, whatever you do to your home affects me and our deal stands to protect me, what if I get hurt because you messed up the home?" She put the clipboard down, sitting on the desk casually. "Can't you accept that I seriously mean it? I might kill sinners but I can still have a normal conversation with these people unlike how you seem to be."

"Lute Lute Lute... Everything I tell to you will be used against us."

"Didn't bother you before."

"Well this does."

"Camael each time you remember that shit or someone asks you about how you dealt with whatever that was you turn stone cold and then it is a fucking shit show to deal with you."

"Maybe there is a reason."

"I told you that day, if it requires me to listen to a rant once in a while that's fine by me good heavens. Like it or not we are stuck in this together." That last part more for herself.

"You know angels are not the only people to despise hell." Camael scoffed with an angry grin as Lute just looked at her over her shoulder, pushing back to sit crosslegged on the desk.

She turned to her and leaned her head in her hand with a raised brow, telling her to go on silently.

With a sigh, Camael stood and walked to the window, looking out into the street with her arms cupped behind her back.

"Hell is and was never a good place angel. No one here truly likes being in this place. I despise it as I am here because of a betrayal." She knew Lute wouldn't make the connection that she was an angel so she didn't bother sugar coating it. "Sinners and vile and disgusting beasts."

She watched a murder happen outside without blinking before turning to Lute who was still silently staring.

"I am fine with acquaintances, I am fine with friends even, heck a familial bond with Lucien is not lost on anyone... But I am so disgusted with all of these people."

Passing her hands through her hair and grabbing her horns with a sigh, eyes closed momentarily before dropping her hands.

"I might come of as an obscene bitch, a vile sex addict because of what I tell you but I am disgusted with sinners in every way by these vile things touching me."

She groaned grabbing her horns again, almost about the rip them off her head again in anger, the words just flowing out, tail whipping out behind her.

"I am a freaking overlord, one of the most powerful, dwarfing demons of higher casts, I make Lucifer think twice about angering me and yet some sinners still think they have the right to come onto be just because I am 'as beautiful as an angel' as they say. My skin crawls just thinking of any sinners that way."

Letting go of her hurting horns before they broke, wings flapping out sending feathers around.

"And these fuckers can't leave me alone, their dirty touch! No matter how much I scrub it it never leaves, I just want to behead them for doing those things to me and it sickens me that if I let it it would go much further then touches or inappropriate touches while passing by me."

Walking back to the window, hands on the glass itself, glaring out of it.

"Who dared to give them such confidence to try to do that to me? I'll send that person to double hell just you wait. These fuckers are everywhere so unless I lock myself in my office or apartment then I'll need to deal with them for all of eternity."

Lute had said nothing, just listened, mulling over her words.

Then she got of the desk, walking over as the overlord didn't seem to add on more, dropping her hands off the window but not moving away from it.

With almost quiet steps she got over to her.

With a sigh of hesitation, hand twitching, reaching out to squeeze her hand.

Camael looked back, getting a really unsure and awkward smile from the angel already regretting this action.

She smiled a little with a chuckle, squeezing back.

As awkward as it was.

Lute didn't really regret her action fully.