Dinner

(Ooooh and I did this. Now... I know I said angels bleed gold in this fic, but I chose to draw it in red on purpose, alright? The drawing most to the left is the official height difference for Camael compared to Lute.)

(I am not good with Hazbin's thin character still lol but there :D)

Sluuuuurp.

Lute shivered at the disgusting sound of the straw trying to sip up whatever was still left in the cup and failing.

Can... Can she strangle a demon with her own deal chain? Because she is about to try.

The air in this little dinner seemed tense.

Sitting in a little booth and facing the demon, seeing the bartender often look at them and hurriedly look away when spotted, the other patrons not caring but still on the silent side.

Sluuu--splash.

"Now that was uncalled for." Camael pouted, face drenched in water as Lute put the cup down.

"Take of the lid and drink it normally, stop with the straw!" The irked angel said, getting a smile from the demon that did just that.

"I like forceful women~" She could see the heat rise to the angel's face and the want to grab that fork and stab it into her face, her hand shaking with the want as she slightly bent the metal, but she only ended up stabbing a potato on the dish Camael had told Lucien to prepare because she had a hungry 'guest' with her.

"Stop talking, that's disgusting."

"You're still talking to me, can't be annoying you that much." She shifted her fingers apart so the fork only stabbed the table. "Feisty, how I like them~"

"I will starve myself."

Camael exploded in loud laughter as she slapped the table, was the angel really threatening a hunger strike? Had she ran out of excuses.

Wiping her tears from her eyes and coughing on the back of her hand.

"Ah shit, that's a good one." Grabbing a handful of napkin to wipe the blood from her mouth. "Lucien! Can I get a rag?!" She yelled to the bar tender who threw her one and she wrapped it around her bleeding neck.

Lute observed despite being ticked off and she couldn't really do a 354 day long silent treatment.

Camael put her elbow on the table and leaned her head in her hand.

"Why the hell do you still wear that if it only makes you bleed? I thought sinners had a bit of their brains still remaining."

"I assume you it is not because I want to."

"What, did someone force it on you?"

"Matter of factually, yes." She taped the still exposed part of the metal ring. "I'd never wear this if I could angel, it has spikes on the inner edge and the more my neck move for whatever reason, speech or bending my neck down doesn't matter, the sooner I'll start bleeding."

"You must have fucked up to have gotten this punishment." Lute was a bit pleased by that, stabbing another potato while imagining it was the demon's face. She hated to admit it but the food was better then she thought, much of hell was more put together then she thought.

And she didn't like those thoughts.

"I trusted too much." Camael shrugged. "Blamed for something and not believed."

"... Ah... well there was a reason why they must not have believed you, because you did something before to make you not trustable."

"Oh how right you are angel, how right you are... I do wonder, why would adam send you specifically after me, were you the fastest? Strongest? Fuckable?" She got a potato thrown at her face this time.

"Wouldn't you like to know." The pink angel said.

She picked it up from the table and bite the potato in half, it was thrown at her so it is hers now.

"You angels love to insult us but can't take obscenities, how weird you are." Eating what was left in her hand. "But it can't be because of that, Adam can't know my type, I didn't tell him who I wanna fuck. Probably not the strongest because you don't hold out as long against me as he did. Not the fastest either because I can still outfly you with three wings only."

"That additional wing helps you be faster." Lute accused, getting a laugh.

"Oh no, it is a curse. Flying is really hard for me as the wings I have still are those angels didn't rip out of my back."

Lute shivered at the thought of having her own wings ripped out.

"I had the double of the number I have today dear angel but others took them from me, I am not used to flying with so few wings and there is an imbalance on one side."

"Why are you telling me this? I'll just use it to try to kill you."

"Didn't I already tell you to aim at my single wing years ago tho? I find it amusing that you have all the tools to kill me but can't get close to it... And I am in a chatty mood despite the blood fountain I am."

"... You are an annoyingly good flier despite it all."

"Awwwwe, a compliment from the angel, how nice."

"Shut up... And I have no idea why I was first chosen, I was just summoned to him."

"See? We can have a nice talk you and I."

"Fuck off."

"Never mind, it seems you are still snappy." Camael grinned as a little tsk-like sound was made by the angel as she looked at her plate of food as she ate.

Camael let her ignore her, just watching her with a smile.