[ERROR TITLE NOT FOUND]

(I am honestly wondering about deleting the last chapter; people don't seem to like it or understand the ending, which is disappointing, I was proud of it, and now I can't look at it... Fuck it... I'll rewrite it, so if you look at this chapter, it means the last chapter's ending has been changed... And let no one take this personally because many people complained but most don't dare to do it in comments... GG people, your PMs and all have made me change my book; it was a while back since people disliked something I made this much. I hope you like the new ending better or whatever.)

"I... regret telling you I'd get to know you, can I withdraw my proposition?"

"Oh fuck now we are getting in the deep end now."

If this was the deep end then what was Camael telling her about how she disembowel the previous drug overlord, shoved her arm up in his gut cavity and shot him in the head through his body as she was holding a gun in that hand... How is that not the deep end when all Lute did was ask about how she decided to build a drug empire out of all choices she had for sinful stuff? Lute is learning things she didn't want to learn... WHY WOULD SHE NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GROW CANNABIS IN A PLASTIC BAG UNDER HER BED?!!!

...

Adam better not learn about this or he'll fucking ask her to do it... As she said before, what happens in hell stays in hell and she meant it now.

"I didn't want the shitshow of details on how to make drugs, I don't need to know that."

"Pussy, everyone needs to know how to make drugs."

"Not angels."

"You should, heaven must be boring."

"You are a bitch Camael."

"My forte."

"I realized, I have been stuck with you for a year." Lute sighed. "Well it will be two now because you were stupid enough to go berserk."

"Well excuse me bitch that's my son." Camael flicked water in her face, only partially joking. "You'd get mad if I merked Adam I am sure."

"Not to losing my fucking mind."

Camael rolled her eyes, her level of lethality just dropped when she was as mad as she had been that day, a dragon could be dangerous, majestic, powerful... If it wasn't stupid enough to not give a shit about its body and just charging at whoever annoyed it... The one reason she does her best to not give into that much anger at the same time or she'd end up as a lizard with eyes looking two different ways.

She smiled a bit, liking this... Wishing Lute didn't need to leave but happy to have one more year with her to figure this all out.

Tuning out the complaining rant of Lute, just grinning at her.

This will be fun.

(Sorry, short chapter, just don't feel like writing this story currently.)