-Imp-

Hell, it was much... Colder than she expected it.

No fiery pits of torture everywhere but a wasteland of trash and abandonment... Or at least where she landed was that part.

"Fuck this." It felt nice to say her thoughts, for one.

The words causing the halo around her throat to shift and spurt out her golden blood as she groaned, oh well this is great isn't it?

She'll be found out as an angel soon enough and it would mean death for her.

She wiped her blood off, drying her hand on a loose piece of cloth before ripping it from the rubble and tying it around her for now.

Walking through this hell, this punishment, her heart kept festering with hate at who dared use her and those that dared to throw her away.

Those that dared to use her halo to punish her for something she didn't do.

Those that dared to rip out her wings, leaving her with only one of the right side and two on the left, there as a reminder she'll never be who she was ever.

Those that did all of this.

Camael was their angel of war, leading their newly instilled exterminations.

She came back with the highest of kills.

She was perfect.

The spear and blades of heaven in face of these sinners.

Well... She'll make sure heaven feels the bite of her anger for what they did to her.

The innocence of good washing off her body, leaving her skin a washed out white, the blood of her kills staining her hair a deep red.

She tightened her grip on the cloth around her shoulders.

A glare shot at the sky.

Camael would be the demon they wished they never created!

----------------------------------------

A bored imp cashier was digging around in his nose while scrolling the media when his shops door opened, the bell making a delightful little jingle right out of the mind of a sinner.

"What you want? I am on my brea---" His tail perked up, forming a heart.

The most perfect woman had stepped in even if the cloak around her shoulders was in taters, he had never seen anyone like that.

"Hell-o there beautiful, what can I do for you?" He asked, leaning on his counter with a grin.

Even the glare given through her two sets of eyes only made him hard as such intense gaze was directed at him and him alone, oh dear Satan, he'll have a great wank later.

"Clothes, any to fit in." She said in a grumble with a voice he might as well say: angelic.

Camael couldn't be assed to deal with this sinful demon but it was a tailor shop and so she needed too.

Out of a puff of red smoke instead of it being golden like it was before, stacks of money dropped out.

"Hey cunt this money is of no use here!" The imp yelled as she turned to look at the outfits, instantly turning hostile since she'd be ripping him off. "How do you even have those cock suckers currency?"

She would have left it at that, if he accepted the money, he would have lived.

"Why do you think?!" Blood pooling out of her mouth and down her neck as she faced him with a grin, the golden glow splattering on the floor of this little shop.

And she sure was not in the mood to be called a cunt.

Summoning a large golden blade out of the red smoke with an angered grin, feeling pressure on her skull as the choice of sinking down to demon's level was all it took for her horns to come in, not that she would mind it.

"I'll teach you who to call a cunt!!" Spitting golden blood in his face, it made a small sizzling noise as holy and damned met.

He tried to run but she grabbed his tail.

"Get fucked you sinner!" Swinging him over her head and smashing him into the wooden boards of his shop before throwing him to the wall.

Camael knew why she was sentenced without parole, out of all angels, being the one that represents war and is war, came with its own caveat: a none aversion to violence. Being the one to do the dirty jobs of heaven, staining her robes with the blood of sinners and demons alike, being the monster that heaven wanted out of her only to be thrown away like that!

They are the cunts not her!

The imp flinched, the boot crashing down by his face as the sword was stabbed into the concrete next to his head.

"Now that you've pissed me off, you'll tell me all I need to know about this place, where I am currently and how things work."

She really needs to find a way to cover up the golden blood soon enough or go mute to avoid these problems, the angel of war enjoys teaching sinners a lesson a bit too much for hell's safety if they keep bugging her.

The terrified imp nodded, exterminations never target hellborn demons, just the sinners in pentagram city, so why is a damned angel here?!

And this angel looked more demonic then any he'd seen before.

And she lived up to the title, despite getting what she wanted, she was not done.

Camael left the little shop with what she had come to get, something simple to fit in which currently was leather boots, brown pants and a yellowish dress shirt.

"Hmm..." Dusting her hands off as she walked away.

A grin accompanied with sharp fangs showing drew itself on her face as she walked away with her hands in her pockets.

Whoever next would enter that shop.

Would find the crucified remains of the imp tho only the top half with only the inside connecting it to the lower half that was kicked aside.

Yeah, heaven will really regret doing that to her.