Song

(The last chapter had 666 words, and I needed to stop there just for that reason, or Valentino would have gotten a few more kicks.)

(and I tried to make a playlist for Camael with somewhat similar voices... Not really, but this is all I could do since that drawing of her with a microphone is not just to laugh at.)

If anyone's hate for a specific demon more then Adam...

"Name's not cunt angel, it's Camael~ you better use it."

"Fuck you!"

"Only if you want sugar~"

"AAAAH!!!" Lute threw the dressed out of the window in her room, only hearing a soft 'ouch' from the outside.

She was unable to get that damned demon out of her head.

How she talked to her, how strong she was, how she laughed.

She was certain, she had been cursed by the demon! That was the only reason why that she couldn't get rid of her, throwing a spear at the extremely bad drowning of the demon's face she used as target practice in her place.

It was nothing more then a big oval with four dots for eyes and a line for a smile that could rival Alastor's with red scribble for hair but it was good enough when the goal was to stab spears into it, she would not waste her talent for drawing on a demon, she gets the bare minimum.

But heaven's be gracious to her and rip that from her thoughts.

This time she had not only gotten hurt but gotten other angels in this shit.

Lute was not guilty a lot of times, she was cold and angry at hell or polite and withdrawn in heaven but guilt was something she hated.

These exorcists followed her, knowing they might pass on or be hurt and only she made it out because that damned demon loves messing with her.

Maybe if... Maybe...

...

Well...

It was a bit against the rules but... 

Adam would forgive her if she gets caught she is sure of it.

And so the usual strict rule following angel had snuck into the headquarters of heaven and passed the security.

She was a bit stressed and regretting making this choice but having come so far already.

Freezing as she heard nearing chatter.

"--And I told her to get fucked!" Adam walked down the halls, laughing along with several of his exorcists. "Like, I am the head huncho here, you listen to me!"

As they got further away, Lute pulled the lampshade off her head, not believing it actually worked.

"Well look at that." She hummed with a smile, putting the lampshade back on the light, walking passed.

She peeked into the observation room, luckily empty and closed the door behind her.

Finally breathing out a sigh of relief before walking to the control board and typing in the activation code.

If she used a spy drone maybe she could find out more about the demon and next time, next time she'll win their confrontation.