Fist

"You need to listen to me."

"I am."

"You are not!"

Camael sighed, for once having gotten ride of her wings, always having the ability to make them turn into tattoo-like marks on her back but it always felt so wrong, like she was depriving herself of her remaining wings.

She was letting the imp guy use tape to secure her tail to her body while some other demon put literal pool-noodles on the remains of her horns with more tape.

There were a few rules in this fight ring, for one, no powers outside of someone pure muscle strength, two would be no use of additional like tail, wings, horns or multi arms to hurt the opponent and three, no killing shots, breaking of bones and dismemberment can be done if it respects the other rules.

Lute was still not happy.

"Stop worrying." Camael waved off, pulling her shirt back down when the imp stopped with the tape.

"You have just gotten better and you are missing an eye."

Camael waved at the other demons to leave, they did before she spoke.

"I am an overlord Lute, if I step down it has more repercussions then you think. He not only insulted me, he outright has eyes on my territories and you realize what would happen? I am extremely influential. If I refuse all could and would hear about it and the other lords would go out to get my title if not normal sinners would too."

"You get the right to tell me what to do but I can't even share that I think this is stupid?"

"And why's that? Who sold their soul to who?"

"Camael for fuck's sake."

"Awe worry not angel, I'll show him the way to the door."

Camael was seeing Lute just look for an excuses, laughing as she pat her shoulder, walking away.

-------------------------------------

'I will lose my fucking mind'

Those were Lute's thoughts as she watched what was about to go down.

Camael rolled her shoulders, ignoring the snide faces of the demon and the gestures, fake-ass cocky display of his and probably his friends laughing.

"Come on, gimme a little kiss and I might back down." He taunted, he did look far more buff then here.

"I have a lossless streak for a reason stupid sinner, I'll teach you that being an immortal sinner will be the one thing you'll regret." Oh how confident some people can be. "I'll give you the first shot my guy, go for it."

And it didn't shock her that he took the invite, shaking her ringing head with a chuckle.

Rubbing her face with a step away, looking into the crowd before looking at him and giving one back nicely, straight in the face, letting him fall against the elastic bands of the ring.

"I am the overlord of the districts around you, please." Cracking her neck. "Hit harder."

He sneered at her with his red blood flowing from his nose, hellborns bleed black which is why she used the red fake coloring for her to show off that she is of earthborn descent and not heavensborn.

Running forwards, slamming his shoulder in her stomach as he brought her down, a hand on her chest as he punched her.

She covered her face, taking the hits to her forearms as the cheering drowned the other sounds out.

"Come on Camael!!" She almost smiled at Lute's indignant demand.

Putting her feet flat and bucking her hips, driving a punch in his ribs hard, throwing her hand up to grab his shoulder to pull down left while pushing her right hip up, tumbling it off him.

Hissing as he bite into her forearm, driving her elbow in his face.

Filpping her down once again while she jabbed a finger in his eye, he yelled.

He had leaned up, letting her kick him in the chest hard with both legs.

"Sorry asshole, the lady's demands are law." She grinned driving a kick into his head as she stood, walking away from him. "And seriously, you're sloppy."

"You should put a leash on that bitch." She stopped, looking over her shoulder at him as he struggled to stand, the world probably spinning from her kick.

"What you said?" She asked, turning to him, neither really hurt nor out of breath even. The fight hadn't been going on for a while and these could last long, she'd probably have a few bruises but she didn't care, outside of Lute, no one could tell she had even been hurt before if it was not for the missing eye but it was only that, one missing eye for an overlord here for a long time.

"She should shut the fuck up!!" He yelled towards Lute who was standing near the edge of the ring with her arms crossed on the edge.

"Eat dick asshole." She flipped him off, pissing him off he was not having any of these woman scared of him.

"I'll make you mine after this and I'll teach you ho--" Before he had the time to finish, a hand grabbed his shoulder, turning him back before the punch came.

His head whipped around, tumbling against the side elastics but unable to grab them, falling like a sack of potato between them and on the concrete on the outside of it.

People loomed over him, the demon laying on the ground on his stomach, blood seeping from his mouth and nose, eyes half rolled up into his head, twitching like a fish out of the water.

Slowly gathering his mind, looking around through a blur, pushing up enough to be able to lift his head, looking over his shoulders and stare death in the eyes.

Camael's face was as dark as a storm cloud, not a violent storm, not a devastating one, one that would once start and never end until he drowned in the floods it created, until he was burn in the wildfire of its lightning strikes.

Flinching with a shake.

"Drek it out of the ring! Our dear overlord wins this once again!" The imp's voice was what made Camael look away and break the tension.

"Fuck yeah." And grin like a cocky bastard at Lute's comment giving her a wink and getting an eyeroll back.

She chuckled before sending another dark look at the sinner, daring him once again even just breath in Lute's direction, if he ever did he'd know why she's the wildfire and he'll regret it for the rest of his eternal life.