Valentino

"Keep an eye on the business. We don't want trouble while I am gone."

"Of course, ma'am."

Camael grinned; one of these days, she'll convince this bat to call her by her name, but well, still not for today.

"I leave this in your capable hands Lucien, I'll be back soon."

--------------------------------------------

Even outside in the streets of the entertainment district the party was going hard.

Music spilling out of the clubs, popup shops with alcohol and drugs, huge billboards advertising bodies for hire, the neon lights flashing around.

It was pure excess and lust.

Despite not usually the one to partake in this, having better stuff to do, she fit right in with how she looked and the heads she turned.

A dangerous beauty this wild fire was, said to have turned the strongest demons into putty in her hands but no one having had the chance of owning her.

The forbidden fruit of hell.

Camael was not above fucking someone to get things she wished and she had had many encounters but she'd be the one with the leash and cuffs, the only way any demon got to touch her was with punches in a fire, she never let anything sexual happen.

It was not like she hadn't seen some attractive demons in her time her, sometimes wondering if one night could be done but she always cringed away from it.

No matter what, she was still born an angel and she just found demons repulsive in a more then close friend or familial relationship, she couldn't bare the thought of them touching or doing her in that way no matter how much of a part of this world she became.

For a while she was mad at herself about it but she came to accept she'd be alone and that it didn't bother her.

She blew out a cloud of smoke as she looked up at the neon pink kiss with the name of the club written in a way she could never read it. There were actually a lot of stuff she couldn't read, the demons having dialects unknown to her and words out of this world but she didn't care that much... Except when one of them called her a troker and she had no idea what it was but she still beat that chick up.

"Enough distractions." She said, lighting a new fresh smoke before flicking the finished one into the crowd, with a drag of the cancer stick that could not kill her, she entered the club.

The club was filled with pink lights, strobe lights and smoke, the music was loud and annoying and reeked of alcohol.

But it was not hard to find the slime of a man lounging in the middle of his whores, watching another show off on stage, wrapped around a pole.

Carelessly, Camael stood in the way of of his show, the vile demon only frowning for a moment before grinning wide.

"Camael, it has been a while~ What owes me this visit?"

"Valentino." She growled out, having learnt that a lower tone would let her talk normally but she didn't care, he'd turn it into a game plus she wouldn't be heard.

"Now could you get out of my face, you are blocking the vi--" Crack!

The wood itself smoked as she slammed her foot down between his legs, a bit higher and both knew he'd never have the fuck of fucking his whores again for a long time.

She crossed her arms and leaned forwards, the furniture creaking again from the previous assault.

"I am not here to play Valentino." She said, summoning a dagger into her hand, the holy weapon already causing his grey skin to itch as she tapped it to his cheek. "I thought we had a deal Valentino."

"Oh but we do my dear." He almost sucked in his adam's apple with the violence of his inhale when her dagger poked his throat.

"Then why was I informed that you've been scamming clients for your own good? The money made of those sales is rightfully mine or have you forgotten?" She span the the dagger, letting him breath for a moment. "The deal was I make you my main public seller for my product and 80% of the profits go to me."

She flexed her other hand a golden chain around the overlords neck yanked him closer, face to face with her fury.

"Or have you forgotten Valentino?" Choking on the chain before she let go, putting the dagger back to his neck.

"No of course I haven't, I've been putting it to the side as a gift my dear, to show you what I can do with it when it come to my whor--" With a yell, he grabbed his neck, the side of it cut and the dagger stabbed into seat.

"Have I not told you that it is not for staff? Are you going against me Valentino?"

"Of course not, it was--" "Was just a test? An experiment? I don't work my ass off to fuel your employees addiction Valentino." She pushed off to step back, finally letting him breath. "This is your first and final warning Valentino or I will show you not to fuck with me... Get me my money before the extermination this years and I'll forget this ever happened, clear?"

"Crystal." He said.

"Good." She unsummoned the weapon. "Goodbye Valentino."

She left without even sparing him a look but it still felt like her eyes were piercing into his soul and tearing it apart.

As horny as he was after such meetings, he could never find the strength to do anything about it until hours after the fact.

This demon woman was as terrifying as the exorcist angels if not worse.

And his soul was in her hands.

(TBH I probably won't kill Valentino but make him her bitch and not in the good way.)