Chapter 85

It was one fine day -

Arnav came back earlier than usual that day and went to his room after greeting Dadi who was sitting in the hall.

As soon as he reached his room, the scene before him warmed his heart as Kushi was sitting on the balcony with Arush and playing Peek-a-boo with him. Arush was giggling loudly as he thought that he hid from his mother's eyes.

Kushi - Caught you....

Arush shrieked and Kushi pulled him in her lap and kissed his cheek loudly.

Kushi - Laddu is caught. Give me your chubby cheeks..... Give me....

She pulled his cheek making him laugh more.

Arnav went and kneeled behind them and hugged them both surprising Kushi and Arush.

Arush tried to jump to his father and Arnav kissed his cheek and Kushi's cheek.

Arnav - Hi sweethearts.....

Kushi smiled - Hi....

Arnav - Kushi let's go to the study. I need to discuss something important with you.

Kushi looked at his face and sensed that it could be something important.

Kushi - I will give Arush to Dadi and come.

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi lifted Arush and walked downstairs towards Dadi. Handing Arush to Dadi she went to study with their coffee.

Arnav got the cup - Thanks....

Kushi - What happened Arnav ?

Arnav - What have you thought about your Job ?

Kushi - I haven't thought about that Arnav. And moreover, till Arush goes to school, I don't think I can think of going to job leaving him alone with Dadi.

Arnav - So you are free for some time right ?

Kushi - Free and me ? Mr ASR.... Sit and handle your son. You won't even realise how the time flies.....

Arnav chuckled but held her hands - Kushi.... Do you remember last year a lawyer came to meet me at AR regarding the property of the Malik family ? 

Kushi remembered a Lawyer named Shivam came to their office taking the papers of Malik property.

Kushi - Haan.....

Arnav - Kushi.... I have given a thought about it.

Kushi - What have you thought ?

Arnav - Kushi, Malik's have two main businesses. One is their Biscuit factory and one is agriculture.

Kushi listened to him calmly.

Arnav - As nobody is there, their Biscuit factory is on the verge of closure and it seems like the people appointed to look after the fields are trying to loot.

Kushi frowned - How ?

Arnav - There is no one to question them. That's why......

Kushi - So what are you planning ?

Arnav - Kushi I have thought of taking over the business and fields. And like I said before, I don't even need a penny from that. we are going to adopt an orphanage. With whatever profits we make out from both we are going to spend that on that orphanage.

Kushi looked at him surprised and kissed his cheek making him smile.

Arnav - Every single penny after paying salary for the workers, will go to the orphanage. And their home, Sheeshmahal..... I am thinking of renovating that into a small school. But there is a problem in implementing all this....