Chapter 9

Arnav was standing infront of the mirror buttoning his shirt when HP came there and informed about Shashi's arrival. He got ready and went downstairs only to see Shashi was sitting on the sofa with Kushi sitting beside.

Shashi gave a hesitant smile looking at Arnav. Arnav kept his face straight and sat on the single sofa.

Manohar - Chote..... Shashi ji is all good now. Doctor has advised him to rest for few days.

Arnav just gave a nod with small smile. Kushi huffed seeing his reaction. HP came there with coffee for everyone. And Arnav took his black coffee and started sipping it while speaking on the phone.

Shashi - Ok Manohar ji. I will get going.

Manohar - Arey what Shashi ji ? Have breakfast and go.

Shashi - Kushi has bought me here after having breakfast and medicine only. You don't worry. I will go home and rest.

Manohar smiled - Teek hei.

Shashi stood up and bidding bye to everyone he went away blessing and praying for Kushi. He also gave a piece of advice for Sheetal to be matured in her in-laws home which made her anger too.

Kushi was asked to lit the Diya in Mandir. She went and stood folding her hands infront of Devimaiyaa.

Kushi in mind - I have decided devi Maiyaa..... Now this is my life. Arnav is my Husband. I have accepted this truth. Please don't put me through any other problems.

After sometime kushi went to Arnav's room only to see Devyani had came to their room to speak with Arnav.

Devyani - Chote..... I want to speak to you.

Arnav stood silently and Devyani started speaking thinking it as his permission.

Devyani - Chote, all these days you have lived your life the way you want. But now you are married. You have a person in your life. You need to care for her also.......

Arnav - Will you please just spit what you wanna say ? I don't have time for your useless riddles.

Kushi jerked at his tone while Devyani shook her head.

Devyani - Now you don't have to stay at your penthouse or at Aman's house.

Arnav sighed. As he wanted some privacy without any disturbance, he mostly prefers to stay in his penthouse that is in the top floor of his office or at Aman's apartment. His Nani is asking him about the same.

Arnav - I will think about it.

Devyani - What's there to think Bitwa ? This house is yours. Your hard earnings. You and your wife has the prime authority in this house.

Arnav took a deep breath - Get out Nani. Don't eat my brain early in the morning. I have much better work in hands to think about than to sit and analyse your lecture.

Devyani shook her head. Arnav moved out. After he went Devyani moved near Kushi and kept her hands on her cheeks.

Devyani - You are very much angry on me right ?

Kushi shook her head - No Dadi. But upset of course.

Devyani - Iam sorry. Not for getting you married to my Arnav bitwa...... But for hurting you. One day you will forgive me for this whole hearted. I will wait for that day.

Kushi frowned and Payal came inside exactly at the moment.

Payal - Hi kushi ji....

Kushi - You can call me Kushi. Iam same as your age.