Chapter 45

Kushi stirred in her sleep hearing the alarm sound and opened her sleepy eyes to see herself in Arnav's arms. She smiled wide and shook him.

Kushi - Arnav....

Arnav who was in his sleep stirred and snuggled more to her making her giggle.

Kushi - Arnav get up, let's go for a walk....

Arnav opened his eyes and looked at her - Good Morning....

Kushi - Good Morning My Kaju Katli.....

He whined in his half sleep mode making her laugh more.

Kushi - Get up.... We'll go for a walk.... It's been so many days.

Arnav sat on the bed and Kushi too sat up and ruffled his hair.

Kushi - I'll go and freshen up.

Arnav smiled at her as she got up and vanished inside the bathroom.

After getting freshen up they went to a park nearby and got their morning tea there itself.

Kushi - Climates are changing na.... It's January and it's raining every now and then....

Arnav nodded his head - It's all nature. We should get adopted according to it.

Kushi - Hmm....

She sipped her tea and saw an old man and woman walking talking to each other.

She smiled - Arnav....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - Look there.... We will also look like them when we get old na....

Arnav - Nah.... My Kushi would look more beautiful than her.....

Kushi looked at him amused - Are you flirting with me ?

Arnav raised his one brow - Can't I ?

Kushi shook her head smiling and looked at people walking here and there.... Arnav chuckled and finished his tea.

Arnav - Let's go back.

Kushi looked at the time - Yeah, it's getting late for your office. Let's go....

Arnav held her hands and both walked back home. He freshened up and changed into his casuals.

Kushi got confused seeing him in casuals - Arnav....

Arnav - Yes.....

Kushi - Aren't you going to your office today ?

Arnav smirked looking at her - No....

Kushi looked at him stunned and pinched her arms. The next minute she jumped hissing as it pained her.

Arnav laughed seeing her antics - What are you doing ?

Kushi - I was checking whether I was dreaming.... But I am not..... The great Arnav Singh Raizada is not going to the office ? Why suddenly? You didn't say anything to me ? How ?

Arnav chuckled and stood up from the bed and walked near her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Arnav - After marriage, I haven't spent any quality time with you. Every day I come late from our office. So only I brought you here to have some quality time with you. And Who keeps working at Honeymoon wifey ?

Kushi's eyes opened as wide as saucer - What ?

Arnav - Hmm....

He said joyfully and jumped on the bed taking his phone and scrolling it.