Chapter 56

Arnav and Kushi went to their respective work after having breakfast with everyone.

Arnav was on his way when he received a call on his number. It was from Ishwar.

He answered the call - Hi Uncle....

Ishwar - Hi Arnav. How are you ?

Arnav - I am good. What about you ?

Ishwar - I am also good. I called you to tell that Lavanya has agreed for the proposal.

Arnav smiled - Really ?

Ishwar - Haan, she said if Aman is ok then she don't have any problem in getting married to him. What did Aman said ?

Arnav - I have not talked about this to him Uncle. I will speak with him and let you know.

Ishwar - Ok. Can I ask you a favour ?

Arnav - Of course uncle....

Ishwar - Before you speak about all this to him... Can we plan a meet ? At Aman's place.... Though Lavanaya said Ok, I would like to see him personally and know him better. You know, my wife and myself would be satisfied.

Arnav - I will plan something and let you know Uncle.

Ishwar - Thanks for the favour young man. By the way your reports have arrived. Why don't you bring Kushi with you to the hospital and get it ?

Arnav - I will come by evening Uncle.

Ishwar - Ok. I will cut the call.

Arnav - Bye Uncle....

Ishwar - Bye.

They hung the call. Arnav looked the time, Kushi would've reached the college.

He dialed Kushi and Kushi who just parked her scooty in the parking lot, lifted her phone.

Kushi - Haan Arnav....

Arnav - Ishwar Uncle called me just now. He said Lavanya said yes to the marriage.

Kushi smiled wide - Really ?

Arnav - Haan Kushi. He asked me whether he could see Aman personally before speaking with him.

Kushi - Arnav, already we are making a mistake by hiding this from him.

Arnav - Kushi, I don't want to give him even a single ray of hope before everything gets well.

Kushi - Hmm.... We'll plan something tonight.

Arnav - Ok. I'll call you later.

Kushi - Arnav....

Arnav - Haan Kushi.... Tell me....

Kushi smiled fondly - I love you.....

Arnav smiled hearing her and his car came to halt at his parking lot at AR.... Opening the door of his car he got out.

Arnav - I love you too.....

Kushi - Shall I go ? It's time for the class.

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - Bye.....

Arnav - Bye bye....

He hung the call, but the smile that was on his face never left his face. He felt his heart bursting in joy at her small 'I love you'. Because he knows that she didn't utter those words just like that, she really meant those words. And the tone she uses when she says those words really melts his heart.

A few months ago if anyone had told him that his life would be this much happier he would've laughed at them sarcastically. But now can he ? He is looking forward to going home just because she would be there waiting for him. He is smiling at the mere rememberance of her thoughts, because that's the effect she had on him.