Chapter 29

Arnav and Aman were sitting in their place. The event started with Dance and other events that usually happens at all award functions.

Awards were given one by one for movies and all.

Anchor - Now it's turn for us to award those who takes efforts to make others beautiful.

Anchor - First we would like to call upon Mr Bakshi to present an award 'Emerging model - Male and Female' , the nominees are....

The nominees started showing up and male and female models have been awarded, then one by one every category has been awarded.

Anchor - Now the category ' Fashion Designer of the year ' the nominees please....

Five people including Arnav's name were screened.

The presenter - And the Award goes to ' ASR'

A loud roar of claps echoed throughout the hall as Arnav stood and walked to the dias. Arnav got the award in his hands and shook hands with the presenter. Aman whistled for him and clapped his heart out.

Then Aman won ' Show director of the year'

Arnav also bagged the ' Fashion trendsetter of the year' and ' Fashion influencer of the year'

Anchor - Yaar ASR.... There are only fifteen awards for fashion, you and your friend bagged four.... If you keep working like this how will we give an award to others man ?

Arnav gave a small smile while a roar of claps echoed around the hall.

Anchor - But truly you are very inspiring ASR. You have many movies last year. And the movie ' Those were the days ' where hero and heroine was college and office goers, was really a treat to watch. It was so refreshing that half of Mumbai's college girls were seen in your designs after that movie got released.... And we came to know that you have designed that yourselves.

Arnav - Thank you so much.

Anchor - How does it feel after winning so many awards ?

Arnav remembered Kushi's saying ' My happiness depends upon how you people react when I achieve something '

He imagined her reaction ' Kushi would be so happy if she comes to know that I won '

An instant smile that his lips never wore at any dias spreaded all over his face, making everyone look at him in awe... He touched his heart where his Wife's gift was proudly shining.

Arnav - So happy....

Anchor - Awe.... ASR don't give me that dashing smile man. If I were a girl, I would propose to you right away.....

Arnav laughed - Make sure that my wife doesn't hear you.....

The whole hall gasped, while Aman flashed his dashing smile. Till now Arnav has not made any official statement that he's married and seeing him today making it official to the world, he felt so happy.

Anchor - What ? You are married....You didn't give any press meet regarding that. Why didn't you make it official ?

Arnav smiled - Half of the Mumbai is here, National and international media is here, and the whole world will come to know when this event will be telecasted, I can't think of a way for making it more official than this....

Anchor - Aww.... ASR you broke many girl's poor hearts. You were the most eligible bachelor of the country....

Arnav - Sadly that tag doesn't belongs to me anymore. I am taken....

Anchor - But when did you got married ? And what's your wife's name ?

Arnav - It's nearly three months and my wife's name is Kushi.