Chapter 62

Next day -

AR -

Arnav was sitting in his cabin venting his anger on his poor laptop buttons. Aman was doing AR's current year calendar shoot.

Arnav was furious and his mind was not under control. If it was someone else, he would've let it go..... It's his wife, doesn't she know how sensitive he becomes when it comes to his mother.

What does she mean, when she said to go and meet that lady ? She knows everything related to him..... Then why does she have to say something stupid ?

He banged the table in anger. Then sighed leaning back with his closed eyes. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and tried to continue his work which has become a difficult task now.

It was 8 but Arnav still didn't leave his cabin. He is not ready to go home and argue with Kushi. And he has prepone some of his works with Aman and Lavanya's upcoming wedding. So he sat in the office itself and tried doing his work.

Aman who wrapped up the calendar shoot went to his cabin to collect his belongings and saw that Arnav was still working in his cabin. He frowned and went to his cabin.

Aman - Arnie....

Arnav raised his head and looked at him.

Arnav - Yeah....

Aman - You didn't go home ?

Arnav - I have work Amy. You go....

Aman frowned - What work ?

Arnav - Actually, it's your marriage and there are so many things to be taken care of. So I thought to finish some official work now so that there won't be any issues later.

Aman smiled - Arnie..... Go home. Kushi must be waiting.

Arnav gave a small smile - Yeah. I am leaving in few minutes. You go Aman.....

Aman smiled at him though he sensed that something is different about him today.

Aman - Are you ok Arnie ?

Arnav - Yeah.... I am just a little worried about the things to handle in your absence. That's all Amy.....

Aman sighed - Arnie.....

Arnav - Tomorrow you will come to the office na ?

Aman - awwww..... Will you miss me if I didn't come ?

Arnav rolled his eyes smiling - Aman.....

Aman - No.... Actually, Ishwar uncle called me. There is a Pooja in Lavanya's home it seems. He said you and Kushi also will be coming..... Didn't he call you ?

Arnav bit his tongue - How did I forget ? He called me Amy.....

Aman chuckled - No problem. Go and rest today. And don't worry, I will come back soon.

Arnav - I suggest you should take off for a month. Finish your wedding and spend time with Lavanya.

Aman - Will see that later. Now go home.

Arnav smiled - Half an hour....

Aman - Ok bye.

Arnav - Bye....

Aman smiled at him and walked away to his cabin.

Arnav sighed and concentrated back on his laptop. After a few minutes, his mobile started ringing with a special ringtone.... Means, It's Kushi calling.....

He answered the call switching it on at speaker mode.

Kushi - Arnav....

Arnav - Haan....