Chapter 8

Kushi fetched a cup of kheer and went to Shashi's room only to hear his conversation with Lavanya. She went inside stopping their conversation.

Kushi - Papa here.... I have prepared Kheer for you.

Shashi took that from her hands and Kushi gave a cup to Lavanya too. She took a cup for herself and sat near them.

Shashi - Ah.... Kushi.... Did you gave kheer to Arnav ?

Lavanya beamed while Kushi nodded No.

Shashi - Then go. Give it to him.

Shashi has convinced by Lavanya's words and realised he was wrong. Now that Kushi has married to Arnav, he don't have any problem with him if Kushi is ok with this relationship and are willing to work on their marriage. Also his little chat with Arnav yesterday gave him a chance to trust him.

Kushi stood up and went to Kitchen to fetch a cup of Kheer for Arnav. She saw he was sitting on the hall working on his laptop.

She went near him and called him.

Kushi - Arnav.....

Arnav looked at her who was standing infront of him with a cup.

Kushi - Yeh aap ke liye.

Arnav looked at the bowl of Kheer and shook his head - It's ok. I don't want.

Sheela who was looking at them went near them. Arnav went inside seeing her. How could sheela leave a chance to taunt her ?

Sheela - What are you doing Kushi ? You couldn't even prepare something he likes. Can't you even ask it to him ? Yesterday also he didn't eat properly. What if Raizada family comes to know all this ? What will I answer to Devyani ji ?

Everyone came out hearing her loud voice. Arnav who went inside too came out. On hearing the blame Kushi herself felt guilty.

Sheela looked at Arnav - Sorry ji. Sorry. Kushi should've asked you what's your likes and dislikes before cooking. You don't worry and tell me what you like, I will ask her to prepare that.

Arnav got angry hearing her - Mrs Gupta.... I Don't like if anyone behaves like a stupid. I don't like paratha but yesterday she had made it good enough for me to have. And rahi sawal kheer khane ki..... Iam diabetic and can't have it. It is not written in my face that Iam a diabetic, so stop shouting. I have not said anything to her because she is worried about her father. Even at that situation she cared to prepare something for everyone to eat. Someone should be sensible enough to understand the situation rather than to sit and demand your favorite eatables. And you should be worried about your Husband's health rather than babysitting me. Khatirdhari lene ke liye nahi aaya hoon Yahan. I hope Iam loud and clear.

Stunning everyone with his behaviour he stood straight and height infront of Sheela.

Arnav - Am I clear or not Mrs Gupta ?

Sheela nodded her head

Arnav - Vansh......

Vansh - Ji Bhai.....

Arnav - Get ready we are leaving for Shantivan. I think we are disturbing everyone staying here.

Sheela - Arey but....

Arnav - Listen Mrs Gupta, go and look after your husband. (Turning to Vansh) Why are you still standing ? Go....

Vansh - Give me five minutes Bhai. I will come.

Muttering some scolds Arnav went inside the room. He is watching them right from the hospital. Even though, they are family.... He doesn't feel good watching them.