Chapter 32

Saturday -

Arnav was getting ready standing in front of the mirror. Kushi kept all the answer papers safely in a bag. She looked at him hesitating while fidgeting with her dupatta.

Arnav - what you want to say ?

Kushi - Arnav, I want to go and meet Baba. Arnav please.... Afternoon my college will be over. I'll go and meet Baba and come fast.

She started jumping making him roll his eyes.

Arnav - Kushi stop jumping. Ok fine, afternoon I will pick you from college and we both will go and meet your father. But we have a flight at 7. Hope you remember that.

Kushi hugged him in happiness. Arnav smiled and hugged her back.

Moving out of the hug she looked at him and pulled his cheeks. Arnav chuckled and moved away.

Kushi took the bag and walked down. Arnav got ready and came down, everyone together had breakfast and dispersed to their work. Arnav dropped her at college and went to AR.

Afternoon -

Kushi handed over all the answer sheets to her HOD, and told her that she won't be coming in her vacation period as sometimes professors were asked to be present at their vacation time also. Her HOD got all the papers.

She then went and finished some pending work.

Lavanya came to her - Hi Kush....

Kushi - Hi la...

Lavanya - Are you done with packing ?

Kushi - Hmm.

Lavanya - Can I expect some good news when you return from your honeymoon?

Kushi gasped and smacked her - Stupid.

Lavanya hissed and pouted.

Kushi - Will you come to college daily ?

Lavanya - Hmm. Vacation time students will come for training na..... So I will come.

Kushi - Ok.

Lavanya - Bye Kushi. Have fun.

Kushi - Kahan ka fun.... Arnav is going to work the whole day.... (She sighed) I don't know how people work day and night like that.

Lavanya - Kush....

Kushi smiled - But he thought to take me with him and that's enough for me now.

Lavanya - Kushi girl.... Everything will change with time.

Kushi's phone rang and she looked at it to find that it was a call from her Husband.

She attended it - Haan Arnav....

Arnav - Kushi shall I come now ?

Kushi - Half an hour Arnav. I have a little work.

Arnav - Ok. Call me when you are done. I'll come to pick you.

Kushi - Haan ok.

Arnav hung the call and Kushi looked at Lavanya.

Lavanya - Jiju ?

Kushi - Haan. We are going to see Baba before departing.

Lavanya - Ok. I'll go. Take care. If you have time then call me.

Kushi - Sure.

Lavanya hugged her friend happily and went from there. Kushi sighed and started her work again.

AR -

Arnav almost finished his work called Aman.

Arnav - Amy, I have done everything. Take care ok.