Chapter 6

Arnav went to his room to get ready for the office while Others went to see their respective work. Lavanya, Sheela and Sheetal was present in the living.

Lavanya took the bill copy and smirked clearing her throat.

Lavanya - Sheetal, Iam so sad that you have to tire yourself by taking pain to go out and shop. But seems like Kushi's husband didn't want to tire her in the name of shopping, as he is capable enough to bring the whole shop to home itself. Very cute na.....

Lavanya smirked seeing the duo's reaction.

Lavanya - Ok you both leave. Who knows what else Kushi's husband has done ?

Sheela forced a smile - It's good only. Kushi will be happy.

Lavanya - Of course..... She would be definitely happy. Her husband has gifted her a Mangalsutra made of natural diamonds worth nine lakh fifty five thousand and Two thirty one only.... She is ought to be happy na.....

Sheela and Sheetal gasped at the information. Lavanya smirked ' Take it on your face both of you. You were trying to irritate my kushi na..... '

Sheela - What ?

Lavanya - Why are you getting shocked Aunty ?

Sheela - No no.... I wasn't shocked. Infact Iam happy for her.

Lavanya flashed her sweet smile and went to Kushi.

Sheela clutched her heart that was about to get an attack.

Sheetal held her mother even before she falls.

Sheetal - Maa....

Sheela - This Kushi..... She is always on my nerves. How in the hell everything reaches her even without any efforts ?

Sheetal - Leave it Mumma. Vansh ji also has said me that he will shop dress for me.

Sheela smiled for her Daughter's happiness.

Kushi sat inside the room who was followed by Lavanya. She looked at her who was sitting hugging her knees.

She sat beside her and wrapped her arms around her. She was hoping to say something when her phone rang.

Kushi attended the call and she gasped in shock. Phone slipped from her hands and her eyes poured tears.

Lavanya - kushi what happened ?

Kushi hiccuped holding her hands - La... Van..ya.... Woh.... Baba...... He is..... Baba Lavanya.....

Lavanya - Hey relax. What happened to Shashi uncle ?

As Kushi couldn't speak she stood up and ran out.

Lavanya - Kushi.... Kushi stop.....

Hearing her shout the whole family came out and saw her running like crazy. Lavanya held her arms harshly stoping her.

Lavanya - what the hell kushi ? Will you say anything ?

Kushi - Lavanya woh Baba.... Has been taken to hospital. He was unconscious it seems. Don't know what happened to him.

Everyone gasped.

Lavanya - Kushi relax. Papa is going to be alright. Iam taking you to him. Ok.

Kushi nodded her head. Lavanya turned to Sheela who visibly was Shocked at the information.

Lavanya - Iam taking kushi with me to hospital. You guys also reach there.

Lavanya pulled kushi with her and started her car and drove off to hospital. While others followed in another car.