Chapter 3

Kushi was seen standing infront of the Principal who seems to be upset with the information kushi has given. She was her favorite student and she is one of the dedicated staff. Students also love being with her.

Principal sighed - What can I say now..... All the best for your future Kushi. May god Shower you with everything you want.

Kushi - Thanks Mam.

Principal - Decide and let me know will you continue or not ?

Kushi - Sure Mam. I will discuss with everyone and let you know.

Principal - Teek hei.

Kushi went and informed the HR department also and submitted her leave form.

She then went to playground where Lavanya was training the students. Seeing her Lavanya excused and came near her.

Lavanya - So.... Everything done....

Kushi - Done La...

Lavanya - Iam gonna miss you like hell.

Kushi - Me too....

Lavanya - When are you giving me treat ?

Kushi sighed rolling her eyes - Lavanya.

Lavanya - You can't deny that now. Come on you are getting Married.

Kushi - Ok ok. Don't get hyper. We will go to restaurant for Lunch.

Lavanya grinned - Superb.

Kushi smiled.

Lavanya - Can't you convince your fiance and continue your work here ?

Kushi - I will try Lavanya.

Lavanya - Ok. Wait let me go and complete this session.

Kushi nodded and sat on the bench while Lavanya went and continued her class.

On the other side -

Sheetal and Sheela was left open mouth seeing the palace in the name of home. The vast garden and four cars parked in the lawn screemed their wealth. Once inside the home the luxury inside the house made them burn in jealousy.

Shashi was hesitant looking at everything. He was now left on thinking whether to proceed with this alliance or not. Seeing the wealth they posses he knew he can't match their status.

Everyone was sitting in the living room. Shashi was sitting silent.

Devyani - What happened Shashi Bitwa ?

Shashi looked at her - Maa ji.....

Devyani - Do you want to say anything ?

Shashi sighed - Maa ji.... Iam so happy that you considered my Daughter for your son. But after seeing your status, I don't think we are anywhere near yours.

Devyani smiled - We don't want rich girl. We want a girl who can manage our family.

Shashi gave a small smile - It's good to hear Maa ji. But the person of talk is my Daughter. I don't want any problems in her life just because she doesn't belongs to your status.

Sheela smacked his head mentally.

Sheela - What are you speaking Shashi ji ? If our Daughter gets married in a well settled family then it's her fortune.

Shashi looked at her with an unbelievable look.

Shashi - We can't do anything matching them.

Seeing Shashi's open statement everyone smiled. He is too much straight forward it seems. They are lucky to get his Daughter.