Chapter 61

Aman and Lavanya's engagement has been finished and the marriage has been fixed after four months.

Arnav was happy to see Aman roaming happily nowadays. Earlier too he was a fun loving guy. But nowadays, he is visibly so happy.

Days started rolling with Aman falling for his dimple beauty more and more. He was happy and he felt so connected with Lavanya. He even got gelled with Lavanya's parents very well.

Saturday nights are funday for everyone, as Aman, Lavanya, Lavanya's parents, Arnav and Kushi dine together at Aman's home.

Sheetal signed the divorce papers and as though they applied it mutually, the judge asked them to take six months time and tell their decision.

Three months passed away -

Aman and Lavanya's pre-wedding rituals have been planned and will start in two days. Everything was going well, except one fact. Lavanya is not feeling good these days..... She needs to speak with Aman. Something is not right.....

She thought thought and thought..... Coming to a firm decision she went to Aman's home.

It was 7 PM -

Aman drove towards his home and was taken aback seeing Lavanya sitting on the bench. He got down from the car and walked to her.

Aman - Hey....

Lavanya looked above and gave a small smile - Hi....

Aman - When did you come ?

Lavanya - Few minutes ago.

Aman gave a nervous smile - Come inside....

He unlocked the door and both went inside.

Aman - Five minutes Lavanya. I'll get change and come....

Lavanya nodded her head and Aman walked inside. She sat on the sofa and prepared whatever she needed to speak with Aman.

Aman came out in his Shorts and shirt and sat on the opposite sofa.

Lavanya clasped her fingers together - Aman.....

She couldn't understand how she needs to start now. She opened her mouth and closed numerous times. Finally taking a deep breath she went and sat near Aman.

Aman - Wait.... I.... I will bring coffee for you. Sit here.....

He stood up and walked inside the kitchen. Lavanya's eyes got teary. This is the problem, Aman is not speaking with her properly. Nor does he meet her eyes straight like he always does.

She sat silently in that place letting her mind settle down. Taking a firm decision she stood up and walked into the kitchen.

She walked and stood behind him silently.

Lavanya - Aman....

Aman who was making coffee turned and looked at her. He gasped looking at her so near him and dropped the cup on the floor.

Aman - You scared me....

Lavanya - I am calling off the wedding.

Aman looked at her like a fish out of water.

Lavanya - Yes.... This would be right for us.

She turned to go but was pulled back and came crashing to something hard. She gasped and looked at Aman who was standing close to her...... In fact this is the first time she is seeing him this close.

Lavanya - Leave me....

Aman - What did you said ?

Lavanya - I said that I am calling off the wedding.