Chapter 49

Akshara opened her eyes and scrunched it to adjust with the lights. She let her eyes roam around to see that she was inside a neat room. But where she's now ? All she remembered was Arnav talking with her and going away. After that his men came near her and injected her..... She went unconscious.... After that what happened ?

She stood up and walked out opening the door. She observed something is different with the atmosphere. But what ? She walked out and was shocked when she opened the final door. Seriously ?

She gulped the lump seeing herself in the middle of the ocean on a small yacht. She looked here and there trying to spot someone, but there was no one. She shouted for help..... But there was nobody.

She couldn't believe that Arnav would punish her like this. How will she go out now ?

She was thinking when a small TV in the yacht started playing with Arnav on the video.

Arnav - Hi.... Hope you are enjoying the luxury you have been provided with. By the way, don't try to jump into the water, because the area you are in, is filled with sharks. There is no hope that you will come to the shore alive.... So don't try any gymnastics. Is that clear ?

She couldn't believe that Arnav could actually do something like this. There is no food to eat, no person to help, literally nothing to survive..... What will she do now ? How will she go out ? What will she eat ? And for how many days ? How could he do something like this ? Has he turned that much stone hearted leaving her with only water to drink ?

She groaned in anger not able to think of any escape.

On the other side, Arnav and Kushi enjoyed their honeymoon to the fullest staying and spending their time with each other. Their morning walk is the only routine they followed, other than that most of the time they stayed home.

Four days passed -

Akshara was left without energy to even stand on her feet. Day time was ok..... But nights seemed more scary. She could hear something hitting the yacht every now and then. She was so scared to even step out. What if she sinks here ? All she wants now is to escape from here.... But how ?

Other side -

Arnav was cooking a gravy while Kushi was standing hugging him from behind peeking at what he was cooking.

Kushi - Arnav....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - How did you learn cooking ?

Arnav - Why sudden doubt ?

Kushi - Just general knowledge....

Arnav - Mumma used to go to work. She would come late and after that she would sit and cook for both of us. So to help her I started doing small small things. After staying with Aman, we both did many experiments in the kitchen. Like that we learned cooking. I am just average..... But Aman cooks really well. Some day I will ask him to cook briyani for us....

Kushi giggled hearing him.

Kushi - I never know that you can speak such lengthy dialogues also.... First and all you never spoke this much ?

Arnav - I have already told you.... I don't like speaking much nor do I like to hear from someone for a long time.

Kushi caressed his chest and kissed his shoulders softly - Your voice is so soft.... And I love it very much.....

Arnav - I never knew that I would have a fan for my voice also.....

Kushi - You never know the fanbase you have. After all Mere saiyaan superstar joh hei.... (After all my man is a superstar)