Chapter 28

Arnav woke up the next day and saw that Kushi was sleeping holding his hands. He slowly freed his hands and went inside the washroom. He is not getting sleep after 5.30 and all thanks to Kushi.

He brushed and washed his face and went out and shook her gently.

Arnav - Kushi...

Kushi pouted and turned to other side covering her with quilt making him smile.

Arnav - Kushi wake up. Aren't you joining me for a walk ?

Kushi - Hmm...

She still kept lying not opening her eyes.

Arnav set alarm in his phone one minute later and kept it near her ears.

The next minute his phone started ringing continuously, making her sit straight gasping.

She looked here and there with her sleepy eyes making him laugh louder. Whining she took the pillow and hit him lightly.

Arnav - wake up sleepy head. We need to go for a walk.

Kushi - Give me 5 minutes....

She yawned rubbing her eyes to shoo away her sleep. Standing up she walked to the washroom and changed herself into a track and shirt.

Both walked till the park and sat sometime relaxing their mind.

After walking for a few minutes, they went back home and had their morning coffee with everyone.

A few minutes later they all went to work.

At AR -

Arnav walked inside the conference hall to have a meeting with his top core team regarding the current season sales.

Aman stood up - Morning ASR..

Arnav - Morning Aman. So what's the data showing ?

Aman - We are doing good sir. Our Christmas collections are getting good reviews from everyone. As per my calculations, we will achieve 10% increased profit this season.

Arnav gave a curt nod and dismissed everyone. After everyone went Aman came near him and kept hands on his shoulders.

Aman - What happened Arnie ?

Arnav - Nothing Amy.

Aman - You are looking upset.

Arnav - I am just thinking about Kushi.

Aman - What about Kushi ?

Arnav - She's still not over Vansh....

Aman looked at him shocked as he thought ' Arnav was thinking that Kushi might have feelings for Vansh'

Aman - Arnie don't be a fool ok. Kushi doesn't have any feelings for Vansh. Don't doubt her....

Arnav looked at him shocked - Duffer.... Dumbo.... When did I say that Kushi has feelings for Vansh ?

Aman - Just now you said.

Arnav rolled his eyes - Amy, I told that Kushi is still hurt of whatever happened that day. She is still not ready to forgive him. That's what I meant....

Aman - Oh.... I thought you are thinking that Kushi has feelings for Vansh. Sorry man.

Arnav - How can you think like that ? Kushi doesn't have any feelings for him. I know that....

He said so confidently making Aman raise his brows.

Aman - How do you know that ?

Arnav - Because....