Chapter 71

Arnav and Kushi returned from Aman's home and changed into their night suits and laid on the bed.

Kushi slept in a few minutes while Arnav was lying wide awake looking at her. She is happy..... But is she happy without missing anything? Definitely no.... Isn't that his responsibility to make her content ? He sighed and kissed her forehead. Holding her by waist, he pulled her gently in his arms who in turn snuggled to him wrapping her hands and legs around him.

Lavanya's words have taken away his sleep.

After thinking for some time, he too slept hugging her.

One week passed -

Arnav woke up and saw the time. It was 6 in the morning. He saw Kushi was sleeping peacefully. Nowadays she is not able to wake up early for their morning walk due to her morning sickness. Even then she tries a lot to be brisk and active.

As today is Sunday, he thought to let her sleep sometime. He observed her face closely, she is looking very radiant and endlessly glowing nowadays. Adoring her for a few minutes has become a daily routine now.

He gently placed his lips on her forehead.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi murmured a sleepy 'hmm'

Arnav - Get up.

Kushi - Five minutes Arnav....

Arnav chuckled - Ok sleep.

She smiled in her half sleep and pulled the quilt over her comfortably.

Arnav - Leave me....

She shook her head.

Arnav - I need to freshen up my dear doll. Let me get up....

Kushi - Today is Sunday only na.... We can get up later.

Arnav caressed her hair - So madam forget that today we have an appointment with your doctor. Isn't it ?

Kushi opened her hazel eyes and looked at him.

Kushi - Hein na ?

Arnav - Haan....

Kushi - I forget....

Arnav chuckled and pulled her nose - No problem. Now let me go. I will freshen up first.

Kushi - But there is still time na Arnav ?

Arnav - Yes there is.... But, I want to take a bath now. Waise, I don't have a problem if you wanna join me.....

Kushi smacked his arms making him laugh.

Kushi - You are becoming naughty nowadays.

Arnav - Really ?

Kushi - Haan really ? Go.... Go and freshen up. My baby and I are going to sleep again.

Arnav - Sunday has become a cheat day for you. You have started skipping our morning walk for second Sunday now.

Kushi smiled - Baby needs some rest also na Arnav....

Arnav laughed - Great. You and baby have your beauty sleep..... I will go and have my beauty bath....

Kushi smiled - Ok.

Arnav stood up and walked to poolside and sat there sometime relaxing himself. Then he went inside their washroom to freshen up.

Kushi again drifted into her sleep. Arnav came out and went downstairs.

HP - Arnav bhaiya.... Shall I bring your coffee ?

Arnav - Yeah....

Arnav sat with everyone who were seriously discussing with eachother.