Chapter 21

Aman frowned as Arnav's car stopped at the unexpected destination. They were standing in front of the Gupta House.

Aman - Arnie why are we here ?

Arnav took a paper in his hands - Come inside Aman....

Aman got down still confused with Arnav's behaviour.

Aman went inside along with Arnav. Once reached inside Arnav saw Shashi was sitting and speaking with his mother. Sheela and sheetal was nowhere to be seen.

Seeing him Shashi and Dadi stood up frowning.

Dadi - Arnav Bitwa..... Come come.... Come and sit. Where is Kushi bitiya ? She didn't come with you....

Arnav - I highly doubt, whether I will bear the thought of my wife stepping inside this house again....

Aman - Arnie.... What are you saying ? She is Kushi's Dadi.... Watch your tone.

Arnav - I don't care....

Shashi - Arnav.....

Arnav turned away not wanting to say something awful to this man.....

Arnav - Will you care to call Mrs Gupta here ?

Dadi called Sheela and Sheetal out who came there and frowned looking at Arnav and Aman at their doorstep.

Arnav sat on the sofa crossing his legs - What risk have you taken to get your daughter married to Vansh ?

Sheela looked at him wide eyed and gulped.

Arnav - Mrs Gupta, will you care to explain or should I take the pain ?

Dadi - What is he talking about ? Tell me Sheela.....

Arnav - Kushi's blood sample had traces of Sleeping pills in it. You wantedly locked Kushi in that room giving her sleeping pills, so that nobody could find her on time. And using the chance you got your Daughter married to vansh. Am I right ?

Aman looked at the Duo shocked. 

Sheela - There's nothing like that. What are you blabbering ? You are my son-in-law that's why I am keeping quiet.

Arnav - Son-in-law my foot....

He shouted making everyone jump in their places.

Sheela - See.... I didn't do anything.

Arnav smirked dangerously - Aman connect my phone to TV and play the first video.

Aman did as per Arnav instructed him. And a video started playing.

Kushi who was decked up in her bridal lehenga, walked to a room and leaving her inside Sheela came out. After some minutes some body walked inside carrying a juice tray, after a few minutes Sheela and Sheetal were seen locking the room.

Arnav looked at Sheela with his sharp eyes that demanded answer.

Sheela pretended crying - So sorry ji.... Please forgive me. I wanted a good life for my Daughter. That's why.... Sheetal is innocent. She didn't knew Kushi was inside.....

Sheetal nodded her head.....

Arnav - Oh.... Ok I accept.

Sheetal sighed in relief....

Arnav - On the marriage day, maybe she didn't know that Kushi was inside..... There are chances of her being innocent. But what about this incident ?

He played the next video....

From a distant camera, Kushi was seen walking inside the store room. After a few minutes Sheetal who came there locked the door and switched the lights off and ran away.