Chapter 27

Kushi was sitting in the staff room as it was her free hour, thinking about Arnav's recent behaviours towards her. She has started blushing with his touch..... Now what is this new development within her ? She needs to understand her own feelings before thinking about Arnav.

She took her phone and downloaded a Digital Diary app.

She started penning her own emotions, right from the day she got married to Arnav till yesterday night. And she read and reread that, she could see how her emotions changed beautifully.

She could see Arnav's behavioural change towards her also.

Kushi - Am I in love with him ?

She didn't get answer.

Kushi - Ok let's try this. Don't I have any kind of feelings for him ?

Her mind immediately responded a big NO making her groan in annoyance.

Kushi - Now what the hell I want ?

She bit her nails in irritation. And suddenly she stopped everything and smiled.

Kushi - It's ok if I don't love him till now. But hereafter I can do that right.... Hereafter I can love him right ?

She is done fighting with her own self with this question, whether she is in love with her Husband or not ? Whether she has any feelings for her Husband or not ? He is HER HUSBAND.... Her's..... That's the truth that nobody can change. And she knew there was no fault in loving a man like Arnav Singh Raizada....

Kushi - But what about him Kushi ? You will love him.... But will he ?

This thought is enough to bring her Josh down.

She remembered his words ' you can't change the entire ASR in a single day. Give me some time Kushi '

Kushi - If time given, will you change Arnav ?

She smiled - You will. I trust you.

Taking her phone she smiled and went to her next class.

On the other side -

Vansh came inside their room after his work to see that Sheetal was sitting silently folding her clothes.

Vansh - Sheetal....

Sheetal looked at him - Haan....

Vansh - What happened ? why are you sitting like this ?

Sheetal rolled her eyes irritated - How does that concern you ? Why don't you go and do your work like you do everyday ?

Vansh - Why are you getting irritated ? I thought to ask you because you were looking dull.

Sheetal - Everyday I am like this only. Today only you thought to ask me ? Did your mother give you permission to ask me this or what ?

Vansh glared at her - I am so sorry for asking. Shut your mouth Sheetal.

Throwing his phone in bed he dashed into the washroom. Sheetal pulled her hair in frustration. She feels like she's imprisoned in this home and she has been brought here only to work. She feels suffocated with Arnav's presence, she feels as if he's threatening her with his gaze.

After freshening up Vansh came out and went out not wanting to argue with her anymore.

At study -

A grumpy vansh came and sat beside Aakash who was working on his recent project.

Aakash - What happened to you Vansh ?

Vansh sighed - Nothing Bhai. I just came here to help you with the project.