Chapter 25

Arnav looked at her without blinking as she shot her question in his direction. Kushi chuckled lightly looking at him standing like a lost kid.

Kushi - Arnav.... I asked you something...

Arnav - Haan... What ?

Kushi - I asked you, what's Romance in your dictionary ?

Arnav looked at her with 'Is this girl Silly ? ' look.

Arnav - What ?

Kushi - Leave it. Seems like your dictionary lacks this word.... When you find the meaning come to me with your explanation.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi smiled and looked ahead and kept walking.

Arnav - Why did you ask such a question ?

Kushi - Why do you think that I would answer you ?

Arnav sighed shaking his head - Kushi stop.....

Kushi - Come na Arnav.... It feels good to walk here.

She took her phone and clicked a few pictures of them.

Kushi badly wants to know what's the meaning of Romance is from Arnav's point of view. Because he clearly said that he is not willing to be a part of the Romantic relationship, but his doings are entirely different. Doesn't doing something for your wife come under the Romance category ? At least for her it means so....

It would be utter unfair if she denies falling for her Husband. Her husband is such a man that anyone would fall for. How can she not have feelings for him ?

Little did she know that this version of Arnav is reserved only for her and family. For others it's always ASR.... And everyone needs to stay at least 10 steps away from him.

Suddenly it started drizzling. They both ran and stood under a stall watching it raining. Kushi felt shivering due to the cold climate....

Arnav - Kushi come let's go....

Kushi - It's drizzling Arnav....

Arnav - It's ok. See you are shivering.

Kushi - Ok. Let's run....

They both started running towards their car and sitting inside they drove back home. Kushi felt good travelling with Arnav and decided to come like this whenever possible.

Kushi - Arnav....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - Will you take me here if you are free ?

Arnav - Whenever I come here, I will take you. But I don't know when will that day come...

Kushi smiled.

They both reached home and slept changing their dress.

It was night -

Kushi was sleeping peacefully when she felt something heavy on her neck. Her sleep got disturbed and she felt something warm. Opening her heavy eyes she was shocked to find that, it was Arnav hugging her.

What shocked her more was his Burning skin. She raised her hands and touched his forehead only to realise that he was burning in fever. He has wrapped his arms and legs around her petite body without knowing.

Kushi slowly untangled herself and sat on the bed. She touched his forehead only to gasp.

Kushi shook him - Arnav....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - Arnav get up....

Feeling continuous disturbance he opened his heavy eye lids.