Chapter 5

Arnav was seen standing on the terrace pocketing his hands and looking at nothing in particular. The cold breeze touching his skin was not helping to sooth his inner turmoil. He felt a lump formed in his throat.

He is a man who needs no introduction. ASR owner of AR group of companies. A successful businessman and Billionaire. The path he crossed to achieve wherever he is standing today was not at all easy to him. He started his business at that point of time where people of his age sits confused about the spelling of business.

Personally, professionally he has seen many failures and insults. He has stood up after falling at every step he took. After two years of struggles he got a small chance to taste the victory. As he was very passionate about cloths from his very young age, he started AR fashion house. With small projects he developed himself and every failures molded and motivated him to run towards success. And today he is the most wanted designer of the fashion industry.

He has many celebrities as his clients. After working with Many film celebrities, ASR himself has turned as a biggest brand of the country.

A loud shrill of his phone disturbed the silence and he took up his phone to see it was Aman his best friend and Manager.

He attended the call - Haan Aman.

Aman - Shaadi khatam hogayi ?

Arnav gulped - Hogayi sab kuch Katham......

Aman sensed Arnav's upset tone - What happened Arnav ? Is everything ok ?

Arnav - Nani blackmailed me to get married Aman.

Aman - what ?

Arnav narrated the whole incident and Aman was very angry at the turn of events.

Arnav - I am feeling so bad Aman. It's suffocating me here. Why did I even came here ?

Aman - Hey Arnav. Relax..... Go and sleep. We can see the rest later. Listen to me Arnav. Just sleep.

Arnav cut the call and stood for sometime analysing himself and his actions.

On the other side -

Manorama left Sheetal at Vansh's room.

Manorama - I know it must be shocking for you. But I hope you are matured enough to take up the responsibilities.

Sheetal - Ji.....

Manorama patted her cheek and went away leaving her. Sheetal locked the door and looked around the room in surprise.

Sheetal - Wow Sheetal.....

She looked around the expensive things and beautiful cupboards. The bed was very soft and cushiony unlike hers. The window was covered with a shining curtains. She jumped on the decorated bed stretching her arms and legs.

Sheetal - Congratulations Mrs Sheetal Vansh singh Raizada......

She laughed like a mad for getting married to such a rich man. She don't have to live that Middle class life anymore. She can travel in car, she can have branded things for her, she can go to shopping often...... Thinking of that itself her heart jumped.

Listening to a knock on the door she stood up and straightened herself and put up a blank face and opened the door to see her bali ka bakara..... I mean her Husband Vansh singh Raizada.

She moved aside to let him in. Vansh went inside and locked the door.

Vansh - I'll get freshen up.

Sheetal nodded and he went inside the washroom to get fresh up. Sheetal removed her heavy veil and accessories and kept them aside and laid on the bed. Vansh came out changing his dress and laid on his side silently.