Chapter 65

Aman and Lavanya's marriage happened in a good scale. Elders blessed them and settled them in Aman's house.

After two days of their marriage, they both departed to Manali for their honeymoon till the month end.

It was one fine evening -

Arnav came inside the room after the tiring day. Kushi came inside after him with his juice.

Kushi - Hi.....

Arnav - Hey...

Handing him his juice she sat beside him.

Arnav - Kushi, I have informed Nani and Mama..... We will leave for Goa tomorrow.

As Kushi is having vacation this month he has planned to visit Goa again.

Kushi - But Arnav.... Payal is pregnant.

Arnav smiled at her and held her hands - Kushi.... I know Payal is pregnant. She needs someone to take care of her. Her husband Aakash is there to take care of her, Nani and Mami is there to support her. Hari Prakash and others will take care of other works. So you don't have to worry about her we'll being. Payal will be fine.

Kushi - But what will everyone say if I leave her and go in this condition ?

Arnav - No one will say nothing. If we miss this time, then we will get time next Jan only. And moreover If a woman gets pregnant then it's her Husband who should take the responsibility. This is the time when they both get closer than ever before.

Kushi - Acha ?

Arnav pulled her chin - Hmm.....

Kushi - What will you do when I get pregnant ?

Arnav - That you will know when you get pregnant. Now pack your bags.

Kushi - Ok fine.

Arnav - Hmm....

He finished the juice and then stood up and walked inside the washroom to freshen up.

Kushi smiled and walked to their wardrobe and took out their suitcase. Payal walked in their room eating her apple.

Kushi - Hi Payal...

Payal - Kushi.... Are you going to Goa tomorrow ?

Kushi - Haan....

Payal - Enjoy.

Kushi - Payal, are you upset ?

Payal laughed and sat on the bed - Why would I ?

Kushi - You are pregnant and I am going away.

Payal - Are you my husband that I would get upset seeing you leaving for Goa ?

Kushi - won't you get upset ?

Payal - Of course I will miss you. But Kushi, in today's working culture.... It became very rare for couples to spend time with each other. Even me and Aakash didn't get time to spend with each other like this due to his work. Your husband is willing and takes time to be with you ignoring his busy schedule. You should make use of it.

Arnav who finished freshening up came out and heard why Payal said.

Arnav - Very thanks for your advice Payal.

Payal who saw her tried to stand up when Arnav hurried near her.

Arnav - Hey sit sit.... Be comfortable.

Payal - I will leave Arnav ji.

Arnav - It's ok Payal. You sit here, anyways I have some work. I will go to the poolside.