Chapter 1

It was a Busy day in Delhi city where everyone were running towards their destination. In between all this there was a Mandir where an elderly lady was seen sitting infront of Devi maiyaa silently whispering some mantras.

' Devyani ji ' she heard someone calling from behind.

Devyani Singh Raizada turned to the direction and saw Pandit ji standing there. She smiled.

Devyani - Namaste Pandit ji.

Pandit ji sat beside her - Namaste. You remember, you said your DIL is searching a bride for her son.

Devyani - Haan.

Pandit ji - Did you find one ?

Devyani - Nahi. We didn't find a suitable girl for my grandson.

Pandit ji - I have a girl in my mind. Would you like to see her ? She is from middle class only. Par Bohot achi ladki hei....

Devyani smiled - We don't want any rich girl. We just want a girl who could keep our family bond intact.

Pandit ji - Then she would be a perfect choice for your family. Their kundali is also matching.

Devyani - It is so good then. Do you have the girl's photo ?

Pandit ji - Yes yes.

He was about to search in his bag when the Girl of their talk walked inside with a little boy trailing behind her.

Pandit ji - Devyani ji.... Look there.... She is the girl I was talking about.

Devyani looked at the girl and smiled seeing the simple yet beautiful girl walking inside.

Devyani - What is her name ?

Pandit ji - Kushi....

Devyani - Very nice name.

Pandit ji - Very lovely child too. You will definitely like her.

Devyani looked at the girl who was now praying infront of Devi Maiyaa. She was looking so pure. Just like a new born.

On the other side Kushi opened her eyes and looked at the little boy beside her.

Kushi - Daksh...

Daksh looked at her and smiled.

Kushi - Chalo.... Let's sit sometime.

She sat with the little boy beside Devyani and Pandit ji.

Pandit ji - Kushi bitiya....

Kushi looked at him and smiled - Namaste Pandit ji....

Pandit ji - Namaste Bitiya. How is your father ? He is not coming to Mandir now a days.

Kushi - His health is not well. So he is resting Pandit ji.

Pandit ji - Oh. Tell him that I wanted to meet him.

Kushi - Sure. I will tell him.

Pandit ji - Ok.

Kushi - I'll get going Pandit ji.

Pandit ji - Ok Bitiya.

As Kushi stood up and walked with Daksh.

Daksh - Didi, will Devi Maiyaa give whatever we ask for ?

Kushi - No.... She won't give what we ask..... She will give what we need.

Daksh frowned in confusion - I don't understand.

Kushi - When time comes you will understand. Waise how did your exams went ?

Daksh - It was ok. I will get pass.