Chapter 36

A week passed after New year and everyone was indulged in their daily routine.

Aman was going home after his work completed when he spotted someone familiar standing on the road. As he saw keenly, it was Lavanya.

He parked the car aside and got down from the car.

Aman - Lavanya....

Lavanya who was standing there raised her head and looked at Aman and gave a small smile.

Aman - What are you doing here alone ?

Lavanya - I was going back home and my scooty stopped abruptly..... I don't know why ?

Aman frowned - If you don't mind, can I check ?

Lavanya - Yeah of course.

Aman went and checked her scooty - Lavanya, this need mechanic assistance. Wait let me call the mechanic.

Aman dialed a mechanic and asked him to come with the necessary particles.

Aman - Mechanic will come in few minutes.

Lavanya - Thanks.

Aman sat on the bonnet and looked at the road waiting for mechanic while Lavanya sat on the scooty itself.

Lavanya - why are you waiting ? I'll manage once the mechanic comes..... You can go Aman.

Aman smiled - It's ok. I'll wait.

Soon the mechanic came and smiled looking at Aman.

Mechanic - Namaste Aman bhaiya.....

Aman smiled - Hi Sammy. How are you ?

Sammy - I am good Bhaiya.

Aman - Great. This is the scooty.

He showed Lavanya's scooty and she stood up seeing the mechanic.

Aman - Check it and tell me.

Sammy started checking and looked at Aman.

Sammy - Bhaiya, just half an hour of work.

Aman - No problem. You see.

Sammy - Ok.

Aman - Lavanya....

Lavanya who was looking at her scooty looked at him.

Aman - Do you want coffee ?

Lavanya - No no.... It's ok. I don't want anything.

Aman - Sure ?

Lavanya - Sure.

Aman - Ok.

Aman waited till the work completed and Lavanya thanked Sammy for his help and paid the bill for repairing her scooty. She then looked at Aman.

Lavanya - Thank you so much.

Aman smiled - It's ok. Go home safe.

Lavanya smiled at him and extended her hands to shake. Aman got surprised and shook hands with her.

Lavanya - Bye.

Aman - Take care.

Lavanya waved her hands at him and starting her scooty she zoomed off. Aman started his car and went towards his home.

On the other side -

Arnav entered the home after his work. Today he had a conference call and it took more than two hours for him to complete it.

As soon as he entered their room he was welcomed by his wife's warm hug. He hugged her tight burying his face in her neck.

Coming out of the hug he looked at her who smiled at him.