Chapter 77

After two days, Arnav completed the formalities to discharge Kushi and Arush and packed everything. As it was visiting hour Nani was there to help them with Arush.

Vansh came inside surprising both Arnav and Kushi.

Arnav - Hey....

Vansh smiled - Hi Bhai. Are you guys ready ?

Arnav - Yeah yeah.... Almost done. Just waiting for nurse to bring us Kushi and Baby's reports.

Vansh walked to the cradle to see his nephew was sleeping peacefully. Yesterday he made everyone worry with his cries as he got vaccinated.

Vansh - He is calm now....

Nani chuckled - Haan.... After crying for a day he got tired and is sleeping.

Vansh smiled - Hey.... Open your eyes baby. See what chachu has brought for you.....

Arnav - Vansh....

Vansh turned to him - I have bought something for the little boy. Wait.....

He went out and brought something big in his hands. Arnav smiled looking at Vansh who was excited to show his gift.

Vansh - Bhai.... See I have bought a carrycot for him.

Nani - Arey waah.... Nice Bitwa....

Vansh smiled and kept that on the bed.

Kushi - Thanks Vansh. Actually I was thinking about getting one. But you have made it easy.

Arnav smiled looking at the duo. Now they are no more a cat and rat. They exchange small talks like this.

Arnav - For him you got one. But what about Aryan ? Won't he ask you ?

Vansh - how can I forget that little mice ? As he is a big boy, I have bought a cradle for him. It will be delivered at our house.

Soon the nurse came with Kushi and Baby's reports. Handing them to Arnav she instructed everything properly regarding Baby's vaccine chart and other things to be followed. Arnav listened to everything carefully. And as she was done, Arnav got ready to leave with his family.

Arnav lifted his sleeping son and laid him on the carrycot his Vansh chachu has gifted him and buckled him properly.

Arnav - Vansh, let's go.

Vansh - Ok. I will take the bags.

Arnav took the carrycot in his one hand while the other hand held Kushi's.

Arnav - Shall we go ?

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav and Kushi walked out taking Arush who was sleeping silently in his carrycot. They both walked slowly towards the parking talking with Nani.

Settling Arush inside the car safely on the back seat, Arnav made Kushi sit with him. Nani took the passenger seat and they were ready to go to Shantivan.

Igniting his car, Arnav drove them towards Shantivan. Vansh followed them in his car.

Shantivan -

Mama and others were running here and there to welcome the little prince of Arnav and Kushi.

As soon as they heard a car sound everyone walked to the door and stood beside to welcome them with an Aarti plate.

Arnav and Kushi stood on the doorsteps with Arush in their arms. Manorama took their aarti blessing them to be happy and allowed them inside.

Payal - Aryan, see your baby brother is here to play with you.

Aryan who was almost six months old now, looked at his mother and badi maa to and fro and smiled wide showing his two baby teeth making everyone laugh.