Chapter 35

Arnav and Kushi reached home and went to their room and laid on their bed changing their dress. How much she tired.... But she couldn't gather her courage to look into his eyes. She closed her eyes tightly trying to control her blush that was not taking a name to stop.

Arnav on the other side laid on his side with his closed eyes and serene smile occupied his face and he drifted into his peaceful slumber.

Next morning -

Today too their morning walk got skipped as they both woke late. Arnav who woke first looked at the time and shaking his head he went to the washroom to get ready for his office. He took bath and came outside to see Kushi was still sleeping. Smiling at her he got ready for his office.

Kushi on the other hand woke up and sat on the bed tying her messed up hair into a bun. She rubbed her eyes to shoo away her sleep and stood up pushing the quilt away.

Arnav bit his lips to control his smile looking at her.

Kushi - You got up Arnav.... Wait I'll freshen up and come.

Arnav glanced at her surprised seeing her asking him normally. With the way she was blushing last night, he thought she would never even talk with him for the next few days.

Kushi on the other side went inside the washroom taking her clothes and stood in front of the mirror brushing. As her sleep fully flew away, she remembered their last night incident and she could see herself in a blushing mess.

She closed her eyes as soon as she remembered him kissing her.

Kushi - How will I face him now ?

Shaking her head she went to the bathing cabinet and took a bath. Muttering her courage she walked outside wiping her wet hairs.

Arnav was fully ready then and was sitting on the sofa scrolling his phone. Both steal glances at each other but didn't initiate a conversation like they usually do.

Their maid came and called them for breakfast. Arnav and Kushi went down and started having their breakfast.

Finishing it they went back to their room. Arnav took his phone and Laptop bag and looked at Kushi who was whole heartedly indulged in looking at the interior of their room right now.

He smiled shaking his head and went and stood behind her. Jerking her the next second, he hugged her from behind resting his chin on her shoulders.

Arnav - What happened ?

Kushi smiled looking down - Nothing.

Arnav - Really ?

Kushi held his hands that was hugging her - Really.

Arnav - Shall I leave for the office ?

Kushi nodded her head. Arnav smiled and kissed her cheek from behind making her stun.

Arnav - Bye....

Kushi stood silent smiling and blushing again.

Arnav - Won't you wish me bye ?

Kushi - Bye Arnav. Have a great day.

Arnav chuckled softly and moved away from her and went out smiling like never before.

Kushi turned and looked at him till he vanished from her vision. A beautiful smile occupied her face realising that they are moving forward in their relationship. She feels happy with this progress.

On the other side -

Shashi was cooking in the kitchen when he heard a calling bell.

He went and opened the door to see that Sheetal was standing on the door.