Chapter 84

It was a busy day in Mumbai -

An angry guy was seen sitting in his cabin shouting at the girl before him. He threw the file near her legs.

Manager - If this is how you are gonna work, just get lost sheetal.

Sheetal stood helplessly with her heads down.

Manager - Get out. I need every errors to be cleared till tomorrow noon.

Sheetal collected the file and went out and sat in her cubicle. She cried silently for a few minutes and wiping her tears she stood up to go to her company hostel.

Life in Mumbai has never been a bed of roses for her. Trusting her friend and in the greed to earn like Kushi, she came to Mumbai. But after coming here, she realised what comfort she had back at home. The accommodation her company has provided was worse than she has ever thought and seen. And the food they provided, all her earnings are getting spent at hospital only. She has lost weight and charm, but her ego didn't let her go back home.

She hates everyone back at home and didn't even try to talk with them nor did she want to go back to Delhi as she thought that Shashi would taunt her.

She thought she would lead a party life in Mumbai but all she saw was hell on earth. Let alone spending lavishly, she doesn't even earn to meet up her necessities. All the pampering Sheela showered on her is showing its 32 teeth as Sheetal couldn't survive without anyone's support.

She is cursing herself every single day for coming to Mumbai trusting her friend. And She is loathing everyone for her state.

After having that unhealthy dinner, she laid on her place and closed her eyes letting her tears disappear in the pillow.

On the other side -

Nanital -

Sheela was sitting in her mother's home resting her head on her palms. As she was living in a village, people including her brother and Sister-in-law started to taunt her and insult as her husband left her. Shashi didn't provide for her expenses, and to survive she had to look out for a job. She lost her family, her respect and the comfortable life she was living before.

Her Daughter, for whom she did all those things is not even calling her and asking about her wellbeing.

She is left alone in this world like an orphan.

Delhi -

Arnav's home -

Kushi mashed cereals and started mixing milk in that. From the time Kushi started giving solids to Arush, she tried so many things like Curd rice, Dal rice, Ghee rice.... But Arush never let her fill his little tummy. He never eats much and kept crying the whole night because of hunger. But one day she saw a recepie in youtube of giving mashed potatoes to babies. But Kushi thought to give him something healthy and opted cereals instead of potatoes and to add flavour she mixed bananas in that... Surprisingly Arush didn't refused to eat and finished everything. So from then, once in two days she filled his tummy with this by mixing cereals with different fruits and sometimes with milk.

Arush was standing beside Kushi in his Walker making sounds calling out his mumma

Kushi - Laddu is very hungry. Hein na ?

Arush smiled and looked at her.

Kushi - Shall we eat ?

Arush laughed and shrieked making her smile. Dadi who went to nearby Mandir came back. Arush made sounds looking at his favourite person and tried to walk towards her.