Chapter 70

It was the next day -

Kushi refused to sit at the other cabin and sat with Arnav itself. She told him that she will use that cabin when he had to conduct a meeting in his cabin or when she feels like doing paintings. And will Arnav have a problem in keeping his wife near him as much as possible ? He immediately said ok.

Kushi - Arnav....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi pouted - Give me some work na.... I will also help you. How many days I will sit reading novels like this ?

Arnav thought for a minute - You know Sameera Yadav ?

Kushi frowned for a minute - Sameera, that film actress ?

Arnav - Yeah.... It's her wedding in two months. She has approached us for her wedding and other ceremonies lehenga. She wanted it to be entirely traditional. Our designing team is working on that..... Why don't you also give your inputs in that ?

Kushi - Input means ?

Arnav - You know drawing na.... Draw something and show me...

Kushi - I know drawing not designing....

Arnav - Kushi.... Just try na.... You have amazing talent in drawing. Let's work on a sample and see.....

Kushi - Ok I will try.

Arnav smiled and blinked his eyes and concentrated back on the report he was going through.

Kushi took Arnav's tab and started searching something in it. After a few minutes of searching, she went to her cabin and took paper and colours and came back to his cabin and started drawing something seriously.

Arnav glanced at her every now and then only to see her indulged in something so serious. Looking at her amused he concentrated back on his work.

After a few hours -

Aman who came inside Arnav's cabin rolled his eyes seeing Arnav and Kushi doing their work.

Aman - Guys.... It's lunch time. Do you people have any idea of having lunch or not ?

Kushi - we will go afterwards bhaiya....

Aman - Oh madam.... One ASR is enough for this AR.... You are behaving like his clone now. Come and eat.... My niece or nephew would be so hungry now. Come on stand up....

Arnav - Kushi.... Come on get up. First have lunch and then continue whatever you were doing....

Kushi - But I am not feeling hungry now.

Arnav - It's ok, you don't have to eat a heavy lunch. I'll do one thing..... I will ask our staff to prepare a salad for you. It will be light. Come.....

Kushi pouted - Arnav....

Arnav looked at her sternly - Kushi....

Kushi - Ok fine. I am coming. Why are you scaring me now ?

Arnav teased her - As if you got scared....

Keeping the papers and colours scattered all over the table she stood up and walked with Arnav and Aman to their pantry.

Arnav asked the kitchen staff to prepare a salad for Kushi.

Kushi - So Aman bhaiya, how is your marriage life ?

Aman - It's going good. Lavanya is more than what I wanted in life. And all thanks to you for making this happen.

Kushi smiled wide - You know Arnav, Lavanya is all praises over her husband.... Aman is like this, Aman is like that..... She never gets tired of praising him.