Chapter 82

Arnav was surprised when early in the morning his phone pinged with a message from Shalini stating that before starting her therapy with Kushi, she wants to meet every person who is going to be associated with Kushi closely.

Arnav replied that he can do that and immediately dialed Aman, Shashi asking them to come over to his home. For now he didn't want Kushi to meet any of Raizada's..... Not even Payal....

At Sharp 10 Shalini came to Arnav's house. First she talked with Kushi for a few minutes formally and She needs to converse more with her. But before that she needs to meet Kushi's family.

Aman, Lavanya, Shashi and Dadi sat in the study room leaving Kushi in their room. Arush was sleeping peacefully in Arnav's arms.

Shalini - So... Hi everyone. This is Shalini.

Everyone looked at her scared thinking what it was that she wanted to speak with everyone.

Shalini - I am here for Mrs Raizada's therapy. My management didn't inform me that it's a family package....

All sighed and smiled lightly.

Shalini - Chill everyone. I just called all of you here because, I just need to tell you some things that are not allowed during her therapy. I haven't talked with her in detail yet, which I will do in few hours.... But I think as her family you should know a few things before starting her therapy.

She saw a board there kept with numerous dates and something written all over that.

Shalini - Can I use this ?

Arnav - Yeah of course....

She took a pen and wrote something that made everyone frown.

' Describe Kushi '

Shalini - All of you tell me about Kushi.... Mrs Raizada's father.... You can start please.....

Shashi - She is a perfect Daughter anyone could ask for. She is very caring and loving.

Lavanya - Kushi is a perfect friend and professor too.... All of her students loved her and missed her a lot when she resigned.

Aman - For me she is a lovely sister I never had in my life. She has brought so much happiness into my life.

Dadi - My Gudiya is a very good girl.

Arnav - Kushi is a great person who everyone wants to be associated with. She is a very vibrant and energetic person. She cheers up the whole environment. After she came into my life, she literally rejuvenated me....

Shalini smiled hearing everyone's opinion about Kushi. The Kushi she met before few minutes doesn't match to their description. It's confirmed that Kushi is a victim of PPD.

Shalini - Mrs Raizada seems to be interesting personality. A perfect Daughter, Perfect Friend, perfect Sister, Perfect wife..... But as of now she is not in a mindset to be a perfect mother. And you people need to accept that without judging her. At this state you people need to run along with her when she is fighting things. You people need to assure her that her condition is understood and accepted. Because that's what she wants at this moment.

Aman - But why doc ? She was very happy and was eagerly waiting for Arush's arrival.

Shalini - She would've been so happy in the past, so it's obvious to understand that she didn't ask for this herself. And I would like to play a few videos for you people to understand her situation better. Mr Mathur, can you please help me ?

Aman - Yeah of course....

He got the pendrive Shalini gave and played it where a video of a man along with his daughter and family was playing and the man was describing about his wife who committed suicide due to this. Arnav was dreaded looking at the video, he definitely doesn't want this for himself or Kushi. Others were no less. Lavanya was literally crying buckets seeing that.