She-Ra vs Wonder Woman

Start from the beginning

[Boomstick: And she's helped move both the moon and the Earth, though she did need a bit of help.

Wiz: It takes about a thousandth of a celestial body's weight to move it against the sun's orbit. Assuming Wonder Woman was pulling her fair share, that means she's lifting over two quintillion tons.]

"...The extreme incidents are easy to forget." Noted Annie.

"Well... Only because of how many there are in this universe..." Squigly murmured.

"What in the world is the reason behind why they did this?" Leviathan asked, baffled.

"What about the sun?" Nadia wondered.

"They kinda need that." Samson grunted.

Marie tilted her head. "Just a couple more skullgirls away from that level..."

[Boomstick: She's not invincible, though. Technically, she's vulnerable to piercing weapons. You know, things like bullets and swords.

Wiz: To be fair, you would need far more than a few bullets to take her down. Not only does Diana have a stellar healing factor, but she's incredibly tough.

Boomstick: Hell, when Bats was putting together a list of contingency plans in case any Justice League members went crazy, he left Wondy's box empty, 'causse he says she doesn't have a kryptonite.]

"So he can't make a plan for her? Quite the brass ring..." Parasoul mused.

"Hrrmm... Just what is it about blades and bullets that can accomplish what Thor's hammer could not...?" Leviathan wondered.

"...She-Ra has a piercing weapon..." Squigly murmured.

"Yet I'm not quite convinced she'll be able to use it." Marie said.

"Yeeeah, pretty sure I'm not beating this woman just cause I have blades." Carol grunted.

"Mere bullets cannot topple a vessel of the gods." Double remarked.

"...Wow, Batman's WAY overprepared, isn't he?" Cerebella remarked.

"Paranoid's the word you're lookin' for, boobzilla." Peacock snickered.

[Wiz: Why even have the box at all...? Whatever. Simply put, Wonder Woman is an incredible warrior.

Boomstick: There's a good reason why she's considered one of the DC trinity.

Wiz: She didn't just bring the Amazons back into the modern world, Wonder Woman inspired many new generations of heroes, while saving the day time and time again.

Wonder Woman: It takes real character to admit one's failures--and not a little wisdom to take your profits from defeat. But remember, this man's world of yours will never be without pain and suffering until it learns love, and respect for human rights. Keep your hands extended to all in friendliness but never holding the gun of persecution and intolerance!]

"So wise... So powerful..." Marie murmured, feeling a sense of respect inside her.

"I think the Skullgirl just found her hero." Nadia snickered.

"She is an excellent role model." Parasoul said with a smile.

"Music time! Princesses of Wonder!" Deadpool said, playing the music.

"Huh... Fits the match for sure." Noted Ben.

"...Beginning is fucking magic." Carol grunted.

"Uuuugh... Sounds like the kinda schlock ya sit in a big theatre to listen to, I can see the band with their instruments. Boooriiiiing." Peacock muttered.