She-Ra vs Wonder Woman

Start from the beginning

Wiz: The name isn't really a BDSM reference... well, not today, at least. While wearing the Bracelets of Submission, Wonder Woman's power is actively suppressed, held back for, presumably, the safety of others.

Boomstick: So when she takes 'em off, step the hell away, 'cause she's goin' God Mode.]

"...And can she maintain her delfective ability when she removes the limiter?" Parasoul asked.

"You wouldn't expect wrist protection to so effectively defend." Leviathan remarked.

Filia blushed at what Boomstick said about them being 'kinky'. She looked at Carol. ...Which one of them would be submissive...?

"Eighth metal... How can I get my hands on that?" Valentine wondered.

[Wiz: With all this potential, Diana quickly made a name for herself among the superhero community. In time, she helped found the Justice League, the greatest team of superheroes the world has ever known. Fellow Leaguer Batman even called her "the best melee fighter in the world".

Boomstick: It's all about those wavedashes.

Wiz: What?

Boomstick: Oh, wrong melee. But it's Batman, a guy who knows 10 times more than Google ever will. I mean, she's basically defeated every other Justice League member in a fight at some point. This chick literally punches warheads like they're beach balls.]

"Nuclear beach balls... Yeah... No thanks..." Cerebella chuckled.

"Hmph... Power doesn't belong in the hands of bleeding hearts." Eliza scoffed.

"Hmm. And I had assumed she was merely let in for the sake of representation, as is all too common these days, not one of the founding members." Double said simply.

"From Batman, this truly is the highest of praises..." Parasoul murmured.

[Wiz: She's defeated Professor Zoom, the Flash's equal, while on the receiving end of multiple light speed punches. By punching at light speed, the mass of Zoom's strikes technically reaches a near-infinite level, striking with the force of a white dwarf star. That is two billion megatons of force per punch.

Boomstick: And Diana beat the shit out of him while she was blind.]

"...She stopped someone that fast just by hearing him coming?!" Asked Valentine.

"Just one strike like that would obliterate most..." Parasoul breathed.

"...I wish I could punch at light speed..." Cerebella sighed.

"With your previous alliance, I'm grateful you can't." Leviathan sighed.

"Now, Leviathan." Squigly chided. "She said she was sorry."

"He's not wrong..." Cerebella sighed.

[Wiz: She certainly has the speed to match. She's fast enough to race Shazam, and battle Superman from the Earth to the sun in about 20 seconds. During a conflict with an entity known as the Shattered God, she moved quick enough to block all his fractured pieces from returning to him from across the universe.]

"Oh yes... I remember that part..." Mused Marie.

"How fast must the speed themed heroes be when the ones who don't have speed as their main technique are this fast?" Parasoul wondered.

"Ah, we all saw how fast Superman and Shazam are." Valentine nodded.

"Oh my... How did she even know where to go to strike these parts down?" Squigly wondered.

"So is every superhero super fast? What makes Flash so special then?" Umbrella wondered.

"What they could do in ten seconds, he could do in less than one?" Nadia shrugged.