"The citizens still think it is perfect." Sora frowned. "Just ask my parents."

I looked to her, "What about we talk to them after all of this is over?" I suggested. Sora shook her head "No. My parents believe in Imperium more than anything. More than they believe in their own-"

Nadine put a hand on Sora's shoulder and the girl sighed, "There's no talking to them." She looked up towards the Kingdom and gasped, "Look!" She points and we looked.

My eyes widened, seeing an elemental fight going on. Nya gasped "Is that an elemental fight? Maybe we're not the only ninja to have our plans derailed by Imperium."

"Let's hope the armor I built Jiro is enough to break through" Sora said. "It should work." I reassured. Jiro roared as he dove down towards Imperium, the armor shooting lasers to help destroy it.

My brother held onto me as Jiro dove down at the barrier. Jiro roared, breathing yellow lighting as it broke the barrier and we flew down into Imperium. I nod to Junior and he held onto me.

I jumped off Jiro as he dove right into the Empress. I slid down a banner and landed on the Kingdom ground, setting down my brother.

We ran to the fight that Sora and Nya had caught themselves in. I knocked a soldier back and ran to Lloyd with Junior, "Nice to see you guys here."

"Did your Dragon Core get stolen too?" Junior tilted his head. "Not ours. But they did get Kai and- Wait a minute...Junior?" Lloyd's eyes widened.

Junior smiled "Hey."

Zane spoke, "We're glad to see you're safe. What about Skales and Selma? Where are they?" He asked. I frowned "We don't know. But, hopefully they're okay..."

With that, all of us ran to the fight.

I fought against one of the Claw Hunters as I kicked him to the ground. Riyu dashed to me, pulling my ninja sleeve with his teeth "We need to go!"

I looked at him, "Huh? What do you mean? We can't leave everyone, Riyu."

"They'll deal with the empress while we can get out!"

I looked at Jiro and Zanth who fought the Empress. I nod and we run to Lloyd, "Bean sprout!" I shout as I slowed to a stop in front of him. He turned to me and I explained, "Riyu says that Jiro and Zanth will distract the Empress while we can get out of here."

Lloyd shook his head, "What? But don't they need help?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow, looking to the two big Dragons as they seemed just fine. I turn to Lloyd, "You wanna argue with a Dragon?"

He shrugged "Point taken. Percival, let's go!"

We all ran off, following Percival and his group. He pulled out a remote, pressing a button as a dumpster opened and they jumped down it.

Kai shrugged, "Eh, jumped down worst."

I followed behind, jumping down the dumpster as my wings flapped, landing safely onto the ground. Arin spoke, "Secret dumpster shoot, nice."

"Come on, our HQ's close." Percival gestured for us to follow as he ran off with his group, I followed behind everyone else as Junior ran beside me.