47"

While everyone else seemed to be in complete shock and fear flying on the back of the thestrals

While everyone else seemed to be in complete shock and fear flying on the back of the thestrals. Anala had come to a startling discovery.

She felt sick.

Apparently most people could not see thestrals.

She felt so stupid.

No she had never heard anyone speak out them

She felt especially Ill when Luna Lovegood had explained to her.

Anala had no idea whose death she had witnessed.

It wasn't Cedric, she knew that. He was already dead.

Was it her own Father? Her mother?

She had no idea and had zero way of ever finding out.

She took a shaky breath as they flew over the Hogwarts grounds, looking down below to the height.

Anala held on so tightly her hands had started to turn white.

The door to the lift opened and the woman on the speaker announced that they had reached the department of Mysteries.

It was a long black corridor that was tiled from the floor up.

"this is it" Harry said as they all walked down it,
coming to a door at the end of the hall.

Behind the door, shelves.

Shelves upon shelves upon shelves.

All holding thousands upto thousands upon thousands of prophecies, trapped in glass balls. The smoke inside them swirling.

The only light in the room was emitted from their own wands.

Harry held Anala's hand, frantically pulling her down the shelves to where he had seen Sirius in his dream.

They came to a standstill and Anala looked at him quizzically.

"Harry?" she asked nervously

There was no one there where Harry was staring.

"It should be here"

"Harry" Neville said, staring up to a glass ball, "it's got your name on it"

Harry walked over and stared at it intently, picking it up.

The one with the power to vanquish the dark Lord approaches. And the dark Lord shall mark him as his equal, but he shall have power the dark Lord does not know. While neither can live while the other survives.

"Harry!" Hermione said, grasping Harry's attention

Anala blood ran cold as she turned and came face to face with a man dressed in a black robe, a mask over his face.