33"

"Come on" Cedric started, "let's do something fun for a change"

"You've not figured out the egg yet and the first task is not long away" Anala replied stressed

"no harm in a break is there?" Cedric smiled, "come on, it'll give us some energy relaxing"

"But cedric-"

"I know the perfect place" he interrupted, taking her hand and pulling her behind her, "i wanted to show you the Prefects baths"

"Fine" Anala sighed, "but let's atleast take the egg to go to the library after"

Cedric knowing he wasn't going to win the debate nodded and picked it up and put it under his arm taking anala's hand and dragging her once again.

Anala gasped as the hundreds of taps switched on and fountains of different coloured water shot into the air.

She laughed as a bubble floated over and popped on cedric's nose.

The air smelt sweet, clean and floral.

"it's gorgeous here" she said turning to cedric

"it's my favourite place in the castle" he smiled, placing the egg on the side and slipping off his shirt and sliding into the inviting water in his swimming trunks.

Anala followed after him, dipping her legs into the water. It was just the right temperature and she felt her body instantly relaxed.

She laughed quietly as cedric fully emerged himself under the water, coming back up and swishing his hair out of his face, flicking Anala with the water.

"ugh you idiot" she smiled

"did you just call me an idiot?" Cedric smirked

"i did" Anala raised her eyebrow

Before she knew it, Cedric swam over and underneath her, propelling her upwards and into a fireman's lift over his shoulder.

"Get off me!" Anala screeched trying to contain her laughter, not giving cedric the satisfaction

"my wish is your command"

He threw Anala back into the water completely submerging her

She broke the surface spluttering, "you git"

Cedric laughed hard and deeply, swimming over to her and brushing the hair out of her eye which were prised shut squinting, trying to get the water out.

"there's a towel over there, wipe your eyes" he said pointing to the fluffy white towel next to the egg.

Anala nodded and swam over her eyes still squinting from the bubbles and perfume in the water burning them.

She clumsily felt around from the towel.

Cedrics mouth opened slightly as she watched her catch the egg, it slowly rolling towards the water.

"Anala! The egg-"

Splash

She gasped putting her hand over the mouth, "oh Cedric i'm so sorry!" she said quickly with concern, "do you think it's broken? Have i broken it?"

"Don't worry Anala it'll be all okay" He smiled reassuringly swimming over, "i'll go and check"

Anala breathed in relief that Cedric wasn't angry as he swam down to look at the egg.

Cedric had been down there a while, she was staring to get concerned.

Making her jump he surfaced, "Anala, i think i love you" he stated elated, "you're a genius"

Anala pulled a confused face, "no, i'm clumsy"

"no no" Cedric continued, "it opened up when it fell"

"oh god i've broke it haven't I"

"no no no. come on and watch"

Cedric and Anala both submerged themselves under the water.

She looked over at him confused, their hair floating in the water.

"watch and listen" Cedric acted out with his hands pointing to the egg.

He opened it up

come seek where our voices sound,
we cannot sing above the ground,
and while you're searching ponder this,
we've taken what you'll sorely miss,
an hour long you'll have to look,
and to recover what we took,
but past an hour, the prospects black,
too late, it's gone, it won't come back

"we cannot sing above the ground? well it's got to be under water hasn't it?" Anala said emerging and pushing her hair out of her face, "and the only water on the Hogwarts grounds is the Black Lake. You'll have to be getting something from in the lake!"

"Anala you're truly something else" Cedric beamed, grabbing her face and kissing her forehead violently and shaking her in excitement.